Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2385|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Afk behaviour

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-5 12:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
This layla from indog have a mental!
I’m done with indo player! Everytime i play the same facking country appear! 70% my match lose because of indo & this is facking fake afk! Already report but no sense! Just make the credit low ? Fack off ! ( -5 for afk) (-2 for afk report if got report) = just -7 ? Wtf play another 7 match can make the credit back to 100 like what ? Zzz stupid dev, this issues already complain since 1 january but yea? Focus buff & nerf hero? Fk off
IMG_5525.PNG
IMG_5526.PNG
IMG_5527.PNG
IMG_5528.PNG
Post time 2017-8-5 01:24 PM | Show all posts
I am understand the pain man so many people just go afk the dev do not care about it the just want to make new make new map buff hero nerd hero make skin they just money hungry that is why I am leaving this community the npdev do not care about I am moving to another moba like vell did good bye and Fck you Devs I hate this game Devs overall the game is amazing but wtf is I am totally leaving
Post time 2017-8-5 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Sorry for the inconvenience,

But just saying, not all indo players are at fault.
You should also be responsible for your loss.
If you don't want an AFK lying around, then don't go Solo Q.

I do agree with the punishment system being to mild, or too plain,
but watch your words.

About the buff and nerf you're talking about, that thing is normal.
It's been like that since ages; I hope you consider the fact that not all players
are lucky for having AFKs around.

They get punished accordingly, and they have to play
once more, lots of times, to revert the penalty.

issue will be noted, as always.

Post time 2017-8-5 02:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello kids, or adult with kids mind. If you want your complaint to be treated seriously please pay some respect. To moderator, please delete this threads as it contain swearing and racist tendency, I believe it violate the forum rules.
Post time 2017-8-5 07:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
complaining, insulting other country, insulting the devs, yet still play the game *salute*
Post time 2017-8-6 02:08 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Wewww.. i agree with the "this issue already complain". But i don't agree with all Indonesia player like afk, maybe in lower rank yes because of casual player and kids, but in mid rank (epic and above) sometimes in case of emergency things, but mostly i don't see any afk by Indonesian flag. After we all want the same things 0 afk and better punishment in rank game (just to be specific RANKED GAME!)
Post time 2018-1-3 09:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have a complaint I'd like to make that's been bothering me a lot. I was playing a match and a team member I got matched up with started swearing at me because I had chosen a hero he/she wanted. This player then reported me for AFK which was not so but somehow after the match was over, I was penalized for afk behaviour. I am very angry about this because I had been following the rules and I don't know how the system penalizes but it needs fixing immediately
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-3-31 03:37 PM GMT+8