Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 307|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Just a thought

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-5 08:43 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
When will mlbb ever have a connection stability like that of Heroes Evolved? I mean i like mlbb alot more in terms of gameplay but seriously these two are miles apart when it comes to network stability. Sometimes my game is running smooth then the next game would be totally laggy even with green ping & speed mode on. There are also times where my game just crashed then i cant recon to my game which is "just" a rank game :) i would eventually recon after the game ended, yea thank god right?

And what is really the factor why it lags? Can any mods or game devs explain the REAL reason why it lags(pls not the "some factors are ur internet...... etc") ive already read that a hundred of times tbh. Maybe something like "because our servers arent well maintained " or anything that a real technical support would say. So that we'd know who's real fault is it rather than blaming our internet connection or handset. Because if thats the case why i dont lag when i play HE, vainglory, or any moba that are available rn. Its just so frustrating when you cant climb up cause you're always lagging or one of your teammates is afk(prolly its also because he/she is lag/unable to recon).
Post time 2017-8-6 12:08 AM | Show all posts
1 server with too many player. If u notice rpg games, there a lot servers and that why u wont exp too much lags compare to ml lads. ML only hv 2 server of asia, 1 server for europe & 1 server for america if i not mistaken.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-8 07:55 PM GMT+8