Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 906|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] National flag change card

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-7 03:47 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am a romanian and since when i reached a high rank i wanted to take part at my countrys national arena contest and it wasnt in. now i saw that its in. i have a french flag. i put it at the beginning of the season to find a squad didnt manage to but anyway... i got a national flag change card since cooldown on it got increased at 2 months. i have 43 days left and i wanted to use the card to make my flag to romanian and i didnt manage to. did i misunderstood and the truth is that u gotta wait 2 months and if u dont have that u cant change or am i dumb and dont know how to use that card! ty in advance for an expected useful answer! <3
Post time 2017-8-7 05:36 AM | Show all posts
Edited by iamLiaaa at 2017-8-6 09:38 PM

Hi

Since the update, the cooldown of changing flag is 2 months, so I guess the system adds 30 Days from its original cooldown. I know it is frustrating, but we ask for your patience as well, since this problem happens because people trying to abuse the flag system to enter some competition.

Free card to change nationality gonna worked if the cool down reaches 0
So please wait until it reaches 0 and please try again.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-7 07:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
iamLiaaa replied at 2017-8-7 05:36 AM
Hi

Since the update, the cooldown of changing flag is 2 months, so I guess the system adds 30 Days  ...

ok ty i get it although i think it makes abzolutely no sense why u made it able to use just after the cd not during it to skip it
Post time 2017-8-7 11:41 AM | Show all posts
TPjoaca replied at 2017-8-6 11:28 PM
ok ty i get it although i think it makes abzolutely no sense why u made it able to use just after  ...

Sorry for the inconvenience.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-7 05:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
iamLiaaa replied at 2017-8-7 11:41 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.

no problem. i understand but i think u gotta do something about ppl in the same situation as me. maybe change the card's function and make it to skip the cooldown
Post time 2017-8-7 11:44 PM | Show all posts
TPjoaca replied at 2017-8-7 09:41 AM
no problem. i understand but i think u gotta do something about ppl in the same situation as me. m ...

I agree. I am still waiting for my cooldown to wear off.
Maybe in the future, it will be implemented
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-8 08:10 PM GMT+8