Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 605|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Looking For Squad] Looking for a Teammates

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-10 03:30 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by CombatWaffle at 2017-8-10 07:44 PM

Who am I?Hey guys my I'm CombatWaffle or better known as Waffy started at the end of Season 2. My personal name will only be revealed to those that I know. Currently I'm GM V, with 60% winrate. Used to have higher winrate till soloqueue dragged it down. I main Marksman currently the 5th top player for Clint in my local server as shown in the image attach below. My seconday role are probably fighters and mages. Mainly Freya, Alucard, Eudora and Belmond (Tank).
Currently I'm learning Gord, Saber, Franco and possibly a few other assassins since I would like to main fighters/assassins my secondary role.

What am I looking for?

• A team that based off European players.
  • 18+
  • Must have discord (I will try get a mic asap.)
  • The team must have at least one shotcaller, preferablly two. I have played League of Legends since season 2 thus I do know how MOBA's works. This includes, Team Comp, Rotation, Invasion of Enemy Blue and Overall Team synergy.
  • Decent winrates.
  • Constructive Criticism, I want to improve as a player also as a team member.

Last of All
Just a personal note, I personally like Trio Queue to rank since Five man team mostly get matched up with one of the top teams out there. But as I get to know the team better on a personal level then 5 man teams are the standard thing.
Any good players out there,
particularly, off tanks, tanks and assassins mains add me ingame if you want to Trio Rank.

IGN: CombatWaffle
ID: 25153909

Kind Regards

Waffy

IMG_0640.PNG
Post time 2017-8-15 06:16 PM | Show all posts
Exuse me my acc has been hack please fix this and my 1000 diamond has been lost that fucking hacker use it i don't know where did he use the diamonds and plese unbind my facebook acc and playstore acc because theres two hacker using my acc and now i become grand master 3 again and become grand master 4 because of that fucking hackerrr and i am already GRAND MASTER II please fix this my name is Dark Flame ID:58188297 please fix this i don't want to waste money just to buy diamonds again i will buy the Epic skin of zilong but all of my diamonds is lost please give it back to me when u already read this
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-3-30 05:34 PM GMT+8