Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 18931|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Talk with Developer Vol. 11

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-13 07:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi everyone, it's Arnold again, game designer on combat experience and Hero balancing. Here to talk about our upcoming new Hero, Irithel – Jungle Heart.
The design purpose of Mobile Legends is bringing more fresh and fun gaming experience to our players. We tried lots of different stuff at the early stage of designing Irithel, giving her super long shooting range or a reload mechanism, etc. Eventually, we chose 'shooting on the move' as Irithel's main specialty which seems most fitting for her and Leo. We thought it fits well with her appearance and the gameplay feels bad-ass!
Every other Marksman in Mobile Legends have to stand still in order to shoot, but when you play as Irithel riding on the back of Leo, shooting arrows while running on the battlefield, it's a whole new experience. Positioning attack holds great importance for Marksman in MOBA games. With the help of Mobile Legends' double joystick control scheme, Marksman's positioning attack is much easier to execute compared with other traditional MOBA games. Irithel's 'shooting on the move' feature utilized this advantage even more, players can control her to slay enemy chasing behind at ease.
After establishing her feature, we customized her skill based on that. Her first skill can weaken enemy's armor, on top of that, she doesn't need to stop moving while casting this skill. To highlight her feature even further, we limited the area of effect to the outer rim of the fan-shaped area. We are hoping that players can maximize Irithel's excellent mobility to keep her distance with her enemies while raining down arrows on them. Her second skill is to slow down enemies around through Leo, giving Irithel the upper hand while fleeing or chasing enemies. Her ultimate is a short distance jump which also boosts her burst damage for a short period.
For balancing purpose, we made Irithel's attack speed slower than other Marksman, but her every basic attack shoots out 3 arrows. This ensures that she won't hit less than other ADC in the same amount of time.
Hope our design thinking of Irithel can help you guys know a bit more about this new hero. We'd like you guys to share more of your Mobile Legends experience with us and help us to take the game to the next level.

Post time 2017-8-13 10:33 PM | Show all posts
I just really wish that this game be balance and would be depend on items. So the hero doesnt just depend on one set of item but any kind.

Post time 2017-8-13 11:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I just want to know why we dont get hero by the ticket as it comes only of battle point
Post time 2017-8-14 03:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
So all this is really great op marskmen like karrie and Irithel, we have op Mages and we have op assassins and fighters. My question to you is when will you make an op tank hero? Have you ever wondered why tanks are not very popular? As a main tank player I hate that our items doesn't give us enough support. Try making good items for tanks guys, like all tank items are expensive af and as a tank we can't farm fast enough like the rest of the heroes. You call this a balanced game but only for hard carry heroes cause tanks don't do shit in this game. I know you wanna make money and I have given you enough try giving some love to tanks.
Post time 2017-8-14 06:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I hope it will release it this day in Philippines server, I can't wait
Post time 2017-8-14 12:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
pls, buff atk speed moskov,because he so slow now #plsrespondev
Post time 2017-8-14 12:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
and pls buff alucard
Post time 2017-8-14 03:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thank you ML team for all your efforts. I just hope that you will sell something like skins or a new hero that we can use our tickets even if we spend around 5000 tickets. Because right now the tickets are of no use. Hope we can buy new items with it.
Post time 2017-8-15 09:48 PM | Show all posts
raymund_ayco replied at 2017-8-14 03:48 PM
Thank you ML team for all your efforts. I just hope that you will sell something like skins or a new ...

You can buy emblem fragments with tickets!
Post time 2017-8-15 09:48 PM | Show all posts
raymund_ayco replied at 2017-8-14 03:48 PM
Thank you ML team for all your efforts. I just hope that you will sell something like skins or a new ...

You can buy emblem fragments with tickets!
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 05:57 AM GMT+8