Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1276|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[MSC Five Nations Invitational] The Star of MSC Malaysia 2017

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-14 09:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
MSC Star Malaysia.jpg

Remarkable control, flexible play style, exceptional awareness, Fredo proved himself to be one of the brightest rising stars in MSC 2017 Malaysia!
Learn more about him: Click HERE!

Post time 2017-8-15 02:13 AM | Show all posts
Funny news. I wonder if it's interesting for someone other than Malaysia? Why are there no such competitions among Ukraine? And why his face in the newsline of the game, if it is not logical. For example, I'm in Ukraine but I have to look at his face, why should I do it, I'm not from Malaysia.
Post time 2017-8-15 09:32 AM | Show all posts
KevinDurance replied at 2017-8-15 02:13 AM
Funny news. I wonder if it's interesting for someone other than Malaysia? Why are there no such comp ...

That's why it stated MSC Malaysia at the 1st place.

Please search for Fredo gameplay in youtube. There are plenty of it.
IMHO, he is one of the best ML players.
Post time 2017-8-15 09:59 PM | Show all posts
michaelc8888 replied at 2017-8-15 09:32 AM
That's why it stated MSC Malaysia at the 1st place.

Please search for Fredo gameplay in youtube.  ...

Forgive me, but I do not watch the streams of other players, because I think it's better to play yourself than watch someone else play. Besides, I'm also not bad at playing. I'd rather spend time on my game than I'll look at someone else's
Post time 2017-8-16 09:53 AM | Show all posts
Edited by michaelc8888 at 2017-8-16 09:55 AM
KevinDurance replied at 2017-8-15 09:59 PM
Forgive me, but I do not watch the streams of other players, because I think it's better to play y ...

No problem.
IMHO, it's better to watch professional players play rather than I play myself. I mean, they had played thousands of hours in this game, for sure there is something to learn and cheer abt.

Besides, we are in e-sport era now.
Gamers or even non-gamers like to watch e-sport games so there are twitch, youtube, etc. (in fact, best youtuber earn $$ via play games!!)
When we have the platform, we need star players, just like Dota2 or even NBA, football, etc.
This will encourage or attract more players.

Hence, you see this kind of post around...
Post time 2017-8-16 12:50 PM | Show all posts
michaelc8888 replied at 2017-8-16 09:53 AM
No problem.
IMHO, it's better to watch professional players play rather than I play myself. I mean, ...

Perhaps you are right, but I always believed that the best way of teaching is self-instruction
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 06:41 PM GMT+8