Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1537|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

Nerf Irithel (Mega Thread)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-15 09:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Avant7 at 2017-8-15 09:34 PM

Creating this thread for future use.
She seems to be able to poke alot with her strafing and shooting. Still too early to say though. But my dear karrie is still my favourite to ass rape people.

Feel free to post away.

Post time 2017-8-16 05:30 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Not op and im happy about it, you knoe why? Because she does not use true damage
Post time 2017-8-16 02:15 PM | Show all posts
I find her fine to be honest. I initially don't have the need to buy her as I don't like buying OP heroes (bought Karrie tho because she's cool, didn't know she was OP), but after seeing her gameplay, I think I might.  She's not OP. Clint owns her in 1v1 as far as my experiences go.  She's really good in clashes tho.
Post time 2017-8-16 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Bought it, feels like Moskov. Early game extremely vulnerable and weak, but shines in late game.
Post time 2017-8-16 06:55 PM | Show all posts
She ok. no complain. She not like karina or karrie.
Post time 2017-8-16 10:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
yes nerf irithel she's op because i dont know when she use s
Post time 2017-8-16 10:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
yes nerf irithel because i dont know when she use straf skill there's no sign so i can't avoid it
Post time 2017-8-16 11:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think she balance, I can deal with her, using lapu-lapu, she 's not dealing to much damage, unlike karrie,, although I managed to kill karrie,,
Post time 2017-8-17 12:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I bought her 1st day released on normal server. I thought she is as strong as karrie but actually not (i have karrie too). She's really slow at killing minion and i need retribution to farm fast not like karrie. But i really like her mobility, her passive is so damn good, and actually a killing machine when ult is available, but she really need a good gear and build almost critical gear. That's really different with karrie unfortunately. Karrie just need less item to be a killing machine with ult and passive. So i think irithel is balanced :)
Post time 2017-8-17 09:59 AM | Show all posts
yeah no op, a gd gear with ulti can ensure fast kills, I manage to get a maniac with high attack spd gear and ulti
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 12:24 PM GMT+8