Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: tianziwei
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] PATCH NOTES 1.2.10

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-19 08:39 PM | Show all posts
I have 2 issues after yesterday's update..

1. Ranked game: during draft pick, I am not able to choose hero when it is my turn. Hence, it jus automatically choose an hero for me and the game crash when it count downs at 9sec. App automatically restarted.

2. All games (rank (non-draft pick), brawl and classic), able to choose hero but however when it count down at 9sec, the app restarted again.

I tried reinstalling app, updating phone software, restarting the phone but still having this issue..

I am using Sony phone E6653, android version 7... This is the first time facing these issues... Anybody faces this? How to resolve?

Thanks in advance!
Post time 2017-8-20 11:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sir, please check this bug. https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=29866&mobile=2
Post time 2017-8-20 05:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
im sorry i just wanted to say, its quite balance and only few heroes are too weak, if u said mage or tank are useless then u never saw mage 1combo mm, this is moba farming was too important, if you lose too many gold than the opponents sure u will ez to kill, and i want to said sun 32.000 BP was weak
Post time 2017-8-21 05:31 PM | Show all posts
speargoblin1 replied at 2017-8-17 09:35 PM
Before update: 240/270/300/330/360/390
After update:270/315/360/405/450/495
This is how to calculat ...

Thx though,updated
Post time 2017-8-22 02:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Buff Alice. Why you let mage like aurora that could freeze your entire team for more than a second? Why don't you bring back Alice's stun? It will balance the team that has Aurora. They will both have disable in AoE. Usually in legends game those who have Aurora Chou and Mino wins. Bring back the old strength of Alice. The trap is useless if you target marksman like Karrie. They will just hit you from the distance.
Post time 2017-8-22 02:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
TO THE DEVELOPERS: NERFING HEROES IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME. DO YOU THINK IF THE OLD HEROES (LIKE CHOU, TIGREAL, ALICE, KAGURA, MOSKOV, ALPHA AND MORE) HAVE THEIR ORIGINAL STRENGTHS WILL CALL THE NEW HEROES LIKE KARRIE AS OP? THE PROBLEM IS YOU KEEP ON LISTENING TO THESE CRY BABIES. IF YOU HAVE BUNCH OF OP HEROES IT WILL BALANCE THE GAME. THE PROBLEM IS YOU KEEP NERFING THE OLD ONES AND THEN BUFFING THE NEW HEROES MAKING THEM OP FOR THE CURRENT ROSTERS. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MAKE BURDEN TO YOURSELF. BRING BACK THE OLD HEROES, AND I BELIEVE THIS WILL BALANCE THE GAME.
Post time 2017-8-22 02:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AND NOW YOU ARE NERFING THE MM AND MAKING THE MAGE AND TANK AS OP. THIS IS A TEAM PLAY GAME. THIS IS NOT AN INDIVIDUAL GAME THAT YOU NEED TO BE POWERFUL ALONE. THIS GAME NEEDS TEAM WORK AND EACH ROLE HAS ITS IMPORTANCE IN THE TEAM. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THE FUCKING TANK TO HAVE DAMAGE LIKE THE MARKSMAN. YOU ARE FUCKING CRAZY. WE HAVE TANK MAGE SUPPORT BECAUSE THEY HAVE SPECIAL ROLES IN THE TEAM. WHAT DO THEY NEED IS DISABLE, MAGIC DAMAGE, AND ABILITIES THAT WILL HELP THE CHAMPION WHICH IS COULD BE MARKSMAN FIGHTER OR ASSASIN. I'M STARTING TO GET TIRED OF THIS GAME BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DO NOT HAVE VISION FOR THE GAME. UNLIKE DOTA 1 EACH CHARACTER HAS SPECIAL ROLE IN THE TEAM PLAY. HERE EVERYBODY WANTS TO BE THE STAR. MY FINAL WORLD: MAKE EACH ROLE HAVE PURPOSE IN THE TEAMPLAY. THIS GAME IS FOR TEAM PLAY. NOT SOLO. STICK TO THAT.
Post time 2017-8-22 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Where esten Epic Skin ????????
-___-"
Post time 2017-8-22 07:14 PM | Show all posts
new skill for irithel has changed damage description from 140% to now 5%

im a bit new to this but is this nerf?
Post time 2017-8-22 07:55 PM | Show all posts
" 2. [Hayabusa] Skin –[Future Enforcer], 599 diamonds, 30% OFF first week
    3. [Hayabusa] and his skin – [Future Enforcer] will be sold as a giftpack, 30% OFF first week
    4. [Estes] Skin – [Galaxy Dominator], limited time event "

WHERE Estes Epic Skin ??? late again ?? or you wrong post ? very disappointed
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 04:04 AM GMT+8