Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 13072|Reply: 43
Collapse the left

[Team Tactics] Countering Chou......

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-23 05:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
To the people who want to nerf Chou, shut up and think of how would you want to counter him. You want a burst mages like Aurora, Eudora, and/or Cyclops to rely on. I understand you need them to rely on burst damages, but think this. Chou may be annoying because of his first and second skill with sudden ult on your back, but I think he has a weakness, and that may be Nana. I saw a few videos on youtube that rekt Chou with just Nana (Aurora can do that, but needed to release 4 skills again before she could freeze someone again) via her second skill, the transformation. Give her 40% CDR and she could make Chou maybe almost useless because of her second skill spam and ult. Nana could keep you safe from Chou, no matter what. She is one of underrated OP heroes in my view, so don't be ashamed to use her. So be proud of using her, no matter what. (Although I'm ashamed to use her because of her voice now sounds like a she-male)

So let me know what you think (I'm open to criticism)
 Author| Post time 2017-9-5 09:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
rizuto replied at 2017-8-29 10:50 AM
it all depends on the team.. if u got a gread team that know what's nana role is, so nana could be ...

Yeah, I got that. I don't want to suffer to much of it.
Post time 2017-8-23 06:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think a good hero to counter chou is - nana, harley, saber, rafaela, aurora
Post time 2017-8-23 06:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
KVRA replied at 2017-8-23 06:22 PM
I think a good hero to counter chou is - nana, harley, saber, rafaela, aurora

also ruby. but the best are nana, no doubt.
Post time 2017-8-23 06:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Agree, I use aurora to counter chou. Always having 4 freeze counter is easy to manage. I also play chou so I know exactly what will chou gonna do, slow slow dash (+flicker sometimes) stun dash ulti. Chou is hard to evade aurora 2nd skill since its not having projectile, just dont cast it after chou 2nd slowing punch since it will dash after it.
Post time 2017-8-23 07:05 PM | Show all posts
AMwrecker replied at 2017-8-23 06:30 PM
also ruby. but the best are nana, no doubt.

Yes ruby (essential aoe cc) i forgot about her. The things is they don't know how to counter chou, they simply open thread to nerf him. If they need to counter some hero they need to understand the hero mechanic/combo/movement. Same goes to franco (it's so predictable) because we see and we know his combo and movement path
Post time 2017-8-23 07:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nana is the best to counter chou.. so please don't ever say 'change nana' again.. ^^
 Author| Post time 2017-8-23 07:31 PM | Show all posts
RAIZUHA replied at 2017-8-23 06:48 PM
Agree, I use aurora to counter chou. Always having 4 freeze counter is easy to manage. I also play c ...

Yes, aurora can counter chou more than nana but I feel like nana could do better since she has that transform skill that can help her teammates more than aurora crucially when it comes to support and protect teamates. It feels like aurora can be a burden sometimes since you have to shoot 4 more skills to freeze Chou (no offense intended, hope you get my point) than Nana who could just transform her canncels her second ult cast (immune state kick) combining her ult would pretty help the team much more. Hope you get me, I only want to share my opinion in my point of view though.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-23 07:39 PM | Show all posts
KVRA replied at 2017-8-23 07:05 PM
Yes ruby (essential aoe cc) i forgot about her. The things is they don't know how to counter chou, ...

I know right, I mean why would they wanna nerf other heroes if they could just learn to counter him. Maybe some of them are karrie users who wanna nerf chou because they got ultied in their butts . (It's kinda funny to watch my victims died because of that ult). It's hard to time that immune skill since any skill needs to touch Chou's immunity before he is immune to it and it's just split SECOND unlike Karina and Natalia who used to immune tower shots in just one click (Karina 3sec immunity, Natalia 4secs, I think). Heck, I can't even time it right because it requires practice and skill to master and perfect that immune skill.
Post time 2017-8-23 09:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DotConm replied at 2017-8-23 07:39 PM
I know right, I mean why would they wanna nerf other heroes if they could just learn to counter hi ...

Karina and natalia doesn't immune tower damage but they just don't receive extra damage. If ur first received damage is 500 the next one will be 700-800 but if u use karina 1st skill or nata 2nd skill the damage will remaining in 500
 Author| Post time 2017-8-23 09:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CalvinTan replied at 2017-8-23 09:51 PM
Karina and natalia doesn't immune tower damage but they just don't receive extra damage. If ur fir ...

I only point out that they used to be immuned by it, but thanks for trying to point it out for me. I really appreciate, but I konw that too. But still, thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 02:07 PM GMT+8