Register now.
Author: DotConm
Collapse the left

[Team Tactics] Countering Chou......

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-25 01:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
xhou is good the way he is, he needs a buff actually
Post time 2017-8-27 12:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Chou is kinda trash if u know how to kite,Just simply do not allow him to dash behind u and kick u towards his team,He has quite Low mobility compared to Zilong and has no lock on skills either except for his ult,which has a crappy small range.Ofc if ur like nana/Aurora or eudora u can cc him and leave him in the dust!Honestly speaking Chou is actually really weak
Post time 2017-8-27 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Chou is my favorite hero, he was my hero spam from epic to legend, and what i hate the most are:

Movement speed reduction - chou relies on movement speed, slowing him is pain in the ass

Stun/Hold - It depends on the chou build, but he will really suffer from a hold but remeber to wait him to trigger shunpo or his second skill first

Here is my analogy,

Chou is versatile
-if he builds AD build, he is very squishy, go ahead and fight him always wait the right moment to do so. The 1st skil stun lands at the third cast catch him in between or when shunpo is on cooldown

Counter for this build : Vexana, Aurora, Nana, Irithel, etc. (heroes with slow or stun)

-if he builds tank, don't mind him during clashes focus on their mm or mages because you most likely don't want to waste your skills on a thick and from time to time immune hero

Counter for this build : Karina, Karrie and other heroes who deal damage from max hp. If youre a tank build cursed helmet with dominant ice and it will make chou mad.

I hope this helps you out guys

R.i.p. Bruce Lee
Post time 2017-8-27 01:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lol.. Nana is the Best cpunter hero in this game.. She can counter everyone.. If you Say, Minotaur is causing problem, well shut him down with Nana.. You Say Karina is causing problem, well Shut her down with nana.. You Say Karrie is Causing problem, Shut her down with Nana.. You say Tigreal/Freya is Causing problem, Well easily shut them down with Nana... That's just it.. All Nana can actually do is counter, Nothing else.. So this is not a solution just for Chou and because of Nana you can't tell Chou is OP.. You wanna compare?? Compare Chou with Other fighters and tanks.. Chou is the best tank and the best fighter to.. Imagine the usefulness of Balmond vs Chou, Tigreal vs Chou, Hilda vs Chou, Alpha vs Chou, Freya vs Chou, Gatot Kaca vs Chou.. In All case Chou is hugely better.. No what's tigreal's ultimate?? Chou can serve better with His first skill than the Ulti of Tigreal and vice versa..
Post time 2017-8-28 09:13 AM | Show all posts
DotConm replied at 2017-8-24 06:55 PM
I main her, but sadly I'm kinda scared because teammates might be bad. I'm a SoloQ player today an ...

yep.. dont solo with nana
 Author| Post time 2017-8-28 04:53 PM | Show all posts
rizuto replied at 2017-8-28 09:13 AM
yep.. dont solo with nana

I agree with you these days, but one time I soloq rank with Nana. My first rank game with Nana using custom burst build, and I didn't expect to get a MVP medal with 14 kills, 1 death and 17 assists. Not to brag but, she was one of the few mages I owned rekted the team just like that.
Post time 2017-8-29 02:29 AM | Show all posts
I'm a ruby main and i have to say chou makes me mad
He immunes and jumps over my ult all the time. Once he gets started on his hits, it's hard for a ruby to stop him. But if you catch him before he starts or time it JUST right, then you're good to go. Nana is far better at halting him though.
Post time 2017-8-29 10:50 AM | Show all posts
DotConm replied at 2017-8-28 04:53 PM
I agree with you these days, but one time I soloq rank with Nana. My first rank game with Nana usi ...

it all depends on the team.. if u got a gread team that know what's nana role is, so nana could become op but if u dont...
Post time 2017-9-4 11:27 PM | Show all posts
CalvinTan replied at 2017-8-23 09:51 PM
Karina and natalia doesn't immune tower damage but they just don't receive extra damage. If ur fir ...

Nope  Natalia is completely immune to tower shots while karina does not recieve extra damage!
 Author| Post time 2017-9-5 09:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
rizuto replied at 2017-8-29 10:50 AM
it all depends on the team.. if u got a gread team that know what's nana role is, so nana could be ...

Yeah, I got that. I don't want to suffer to much of it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 02:40 PM GMT+8