Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: MasterZeR0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update: Battle Related Changes

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-28 04:43 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
emptyhand20 replied at 2017-8-26 01:02 AM
Ruby: remove her mana bar, increase the radius of her ultimate, change her to fighter/support (she h ...

Please dont remake Alice! She is already good enough! Maybe you just dont know how to use her? Lol I usually get MVPs with her. If you dont know, she is a Reaper, Crowdcontroller, and a Drainer
Post time 2017-8-28 06:56 AM | Show all posts
I only care about Freya. REVERT IT TO ITS PREVIOUS MODEL/DEFAULT SKIN. New one is trash. Never tamper with it EVER AGAIN.
Post time 2017-8-28 07:40 AM | Show all posts
AhmadNaim32 replied at 2017-8-26 11:10 PM
I think you must make aurora ulti faster

I main Aurora in Mage and find she's balance now. No need to buff her anymore or else she will broken.
Post time 2017-8-28 10:57 AM | Show all posts
hii..im no. 1 saber fan..please remake 1first skill for saber that  skill is flying sword..i hope a lot that flying sword can be a 4 flying sword at outside and 3 flying sword at inside whic flying in opposite direction each part outside and inside..because number 1 skill very useless..when u use this skill the flying sword can't hit enemy near saber in mele strike..and please do invisible mood when saber using ULTI, because enemy will eat they life when saber using ULTI..please do something about this :(

#3 thousand world secret sword style
Post time 2017-8-28 08:41 PM | Show all posts

SUN is good as it is
Leave him and Akai as it is (dont remake akai PLZ)
Two most fun to play heroes!
Post time 2017-8-28 09:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
im agree ! develeoper pls make ur own standard but yes obviously karrie and karina is fucking cancer .... tank im agree.... but mages? omg eudora,vexana,aurora? dont buff them they can hit u 2K to 5k dmg then u want to buff them? stupid
Post time 2017-8-29 04:11 AM | Show all posts
emptyhand20 replied at 2017-8-26 01:02 AM
Ruby: remove her mana bar, increase the radius of her ultimate, change her to fighter/support (she h ...

About:
Ruby - I Agree with no mana bar.
Alucard - A mini-stun (.05 seconds) Yes please.
Aurora - Sick ultimate

Buff: I agree with Rafaela and Nana. Vexana, Lapu-Lapu and Balmond are very strong. Depends on how they are used.
Nerf: These hero are okay as it is in my opinion.

Skill remake: No, those champs are okay as it is. Only pro can use them.
Post time 2017-8-29 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Nerf para Karrie y Karina, y subirle la resistencia a los tanques ya que con estos dos heroes no duran una batalla
Post time 2017-8-29 11:59 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
@emptyhand20 I don't think bane needs much of anything.Build on hit effects to stack on his passive and move speed. I get rapid boots and malefic roar. Then if I get the money I get an endless battle and thors sting for the proc and move speed
Post time 2017-8-29 04:49 PM | Show all posts
When is this coming? I want it so baddd
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 08:33 PM GMT+8