Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Soulz
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Shitty players and punishment

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-30 12:30 PM | Show all posts
4evernoob replied at 2017-8-29 07:30 PM
^this, ive seen this a lot, players instalock their favorite hero first and tell the poor last guy ...

i learn to play tanker to survive such situations. the worse thing is even when they chose their fav heroes, they still feed. wtf.
Post time 2017-8-30 01:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Like this. I carry them using full tank chou but still lose (how if i'm a marksman??). I mean how could this happen, that was in epic ranked. Man, at least if you choose your fave hero, be good or work together. I know in every game we also face some mates that is not good enough, but that's not a reason. Do you just click the ranked button and hope you climb up the rank until glorius by depend on someone to win your game?? We need to encourage players to grow up wether it's by adding punishment or something else so they become a real player not just meeh you know (poison)
Screenshot_2017-08-30-13-04-34-612_com.mobile.legends.png
Post time 2017-8-30 02:00 PM | Show all posts
Add those players who don't give a fuck about team composition. They already know that there are 1-2 Marksman and they still fucking choose to be a Marksman. Fucktards.

And those who usually go to Mid during the start of the game die miserable then go AFK afterwards.

I lost 3 straight games in Glorious Legends because of this fucking reason. 3 players from my team has no idea what the fuck they're doing and their gameplay was worse than those in Warrior division. What the fuck are those fucktard doing in GL division. WTF?
Post time 2017-8-30 03:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Xiaoyu replied at 2017-8-30 02:00 PM
Add those players who don't give a fuck about team composition. They already know that there are 1-2 ...

Yap that because they often think their self as a god. Choose their fave hero (often mm) then going forward think they can eliminate 2/3 enemies at once and rush to become MVP without knowing every aspect of a team play. I'm okay if i'm in warrior or master tier. But when you're epic/legend, man pleeeaaase.. That's hard to receive. How could they be in that tier?? Are they pray for their luck and wish anyone to carry their rank up or what.. And if you report for negative gameplay, probably that just -1 score. How could they become more understand the game if there's not enough punishment to courage their self especially in high tier ranked??
Post time 2017-8-30 03:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Haha lol epic shit and below always post this kind of thread in forum. Goodluck bro, maybe you are the shitty player itself.
Post time 2017-8-30 07:45 PM | Show all posts
RAIZUHA replied at 2017-8-30 03:51 PM
Haha lol epic shit and below always post this kind of thread in forum. Goodluck bro, maybe you are t ...

No matter how good you are when you're on the team with this fucktards, no matter how hard you carry, you will always end up losing.

Tell me how can you win a game when 3 of your teammates are feeding and all 3 of them are always rushing in the mid plus you're against 5 players who are above average in Glorious Legend tier.

I guess you have no Idea since you belong below EPIC.
Post time 2017-8-31 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Xiaoyu replied at 2017-8-30 07:45 PM
No matter how good you are when you're on the team with this fucktards, no matter how hard you car ...

is that happen every game? there are 3 kind of game :
1. the game you most likely lose (feeder afker on your team)
2. the game you most likely win (feeder afker on enemy team)
3. average game (both team have equal chance to victory)

I reach glorius legend by make sure I always win at game 3.
Post time 2017-9-2 09:36 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think that 3rd game can only be reached if we do matchmaking by duo/trio. "Almost" impossible to get average game in soloq, that almost be 1st 2nd games. We absolutely need a better punishment for that feeders and afkers
Post time 2017-9-2 11:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Things I hate in ranked :
Post time 2017-9-2 11:33 AM | Show all posts
Whibley replied at 2017-8-30 03:14 PM
Yap that because they often think their self as a god. Choose their fave hero (often mm) then goin ...

ya they hack and slash and hope for the best. never use their brains to strategize their game play.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-3 11:04 PM GMT+8