Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 902|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Security code error

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-29 08:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear Dev. Team,

Would you mind to cancel the security code for reply and comments. It is always have problem to reply post by post. Please cancel this out as it is hard for me to make comment. Thank you.
Post time 2017-8-29 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Hi Wingman!
I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot do that since the implementation of the security code, there has been lesser spam bots and other threats to forum security. I hope you understand.
Post time 2017-8-29 09:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Owh so, that's why we have security.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-30 06:30 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
WtripleO replied at 2017-8-29 09:03 PM
Hi Wingman!
I'm sorry for the inconvenience but we cannot do that since the implementation of the se ...

Thanks for the reply. Understood and why i ask because the security code is not always show up when it asked for it, i keep switching mobile or PC mode but still the same. I dont mind if it ask for SC but when its happen then i have to wait for half a day to comment.....
Post time 2017-8-30 09:49 AM | Show all posts
Thewingman287 replied at 2017-8-30 06:30 AM
Thanks for the reply. Understood and why i ask because the security code is not always show up whe ...

I do that as well for mobile, and well one thing I do to work around that problem is go to advance mode then try and comment, usually security box there is much more stable and should show you properly. In any case the problems you've mentioned were noted off and taken into consideration.
Post time 2017-8-30 12:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This security code thing doesn't work on mobile site.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-8 07:53 PM GMT+8