Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 654|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Layla on free rotation? Does that even make sense?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-31 02:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
well layla is a hero we get for free, by putting her on free rotation just what sense does it make?
Post time 2017-8-31 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Hi darkmice!
I get your point by putting a hero that you get for free in free rotation wherein basically the case and point of having the free hero rotations is so that players who haven't bought the heroes yet would have an idea or feel for the hero if they should be buying it next or not.

As you can see the marksman tier has a limited pool of heroes wherein the rotation would count to rotating on all of them, meaning its basically a matter of repeat rotation so it would be unavoidable to not put her there. On the other hand if you think about new players and would like to play around other heroes despite them not mastering/knowing the basic ones like layla then it would also defeat the purpose of giving her for free at the start.It can also give experienced players the right to complain to players weather they are new or not as to why they don't know layla especially since she is the very 1st hero you would play. I hope you understand,besides the rotation changes weekly atleast you wouldn't have to worry about players insta-locking your favorite marksman or what for the duration.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-31 05:01 PM | Show all posts
WtripleO replied at 2017-8-31 03:23 PM
Hi darkmice!
I get your point by putting a hero that you get for free in free rotation wherein basic ...

Yeah i get your point! but i tihnk they should like skip her during the rotation ro soemthing?
Post time 2017-8-31 05:11 PM | Show all posts
I think you missed the OP point. We all have Layla so what's the point on wasting a weekly free hero spot on a hero that everyone gets for free? Why not put someone else on that spot and never put her on free rotation again.

Comments

I've explained it clearly, kindly read first before making side comments  Post time 2017-8-31 05:17 PM
 Author| Post time 2017-8-31 10:01 PM | Show all posts
PapaBearML replied at 2017-8-31 05:11 PM
I think you missed the OP point. We all have Layla so what's the point on wasting a weekly free hero ...

He did explain! but still i tihnk they should just skip her! xD
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-8 08:12 PM GMT+8