Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 917|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Complaint] KAGURA upcomming SKIN

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-10 03:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Am i the only one whos afraid to buy the new skin of kagura? Im a kagura user since the first day she was realesed and im with her since she got a lot of nerf

If ever. I feel like i wasted my money :(
I dont want to compare her to all mages because shes dfferent but honestly im super JEALOUS when i see EUDORA, GORD, VEXANA and FUCKINg AURORA insane DMG with 2K UP DMGS. While kagura full good item can deal 1k dmgs only. Im a quiet pro KAGURA USER and this jelousy killing me...

Im a ML player since SEASON one and this is my first time to complain about kagura.  

I feel like shes not worth to invest money becuase ML ruin her all skills...

But i love kagura :( but why ML as always nerf her
Post time 2017-9-16 11:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hm I dont agree with you to be honest. She has insane damage and she can take out any other mage easily.
Post time 2017-9-10 05:41 PM | Show all posts
Edited by FlashS12 at 2017-9-10 05:43 PM

If you noticed, there's a cycle. The developers make a new skin for an hero -> Then, people start buy it once the skin gets released -> Devs nerf the hero -> Repeat cycle to a different hero.
So far, this has happened to Moskov, Karina, Saber, and Karrie. Now, we gotta wait who's gonna be the next hero to be in the cycle.
Post time 2017-9-11 04:09 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
I feel the same about the kagura nerfs honestly she has been overnerfed and they keep nerfing her even in the kast patch they did so idk exactly what their plans are but i dont think any kagura nerf would be coming now honestly
Post time 2017-9-12 02:15 PM | Show all posts
Poor Kagura. She's one of the Best Heroes I've ever played, yet they keep on nerfing her until you can't play her anymore. SO SAD
Post time 2017-9-13 11:35 AM | Show all posts
i think she's stronger now with the new patch. i can deal 1/3 off adc's life with one swipe of skill 1. she can be a bit OP now.
Post time 2017-9-16 12:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
She will have a new skin and I'm afraid, Devs will nerf her after people bought the new skin. It's the cycle, new skin then nerf hard later.
Post time 2017-9-16 12:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
She will have a new skin and I'm afraid, Devs will nerf her after people bought the new skin. It's the cycle, new skin then nerf hard later.
Post time 2017-9-16 06:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It would be cool if you could "plant" some umbrellas and they would serve as wards
It would be cool if you could "plant" some umbrellas and they would serve as wards
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-3-24 08:59 AM GMT+8