Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 233215|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Query] How to create another account on the same device ?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-10 08:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi,
I wanted to create a smurf account but I can't find how to do that. I thought that there was something like "login to the existing account", however I can't see it.
Can someone help me ? Thanks.
Post time 2017-9-10 11:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
1. Link your first account to google or vk or facebook.. Whichever you like first
Post time 2017-9-10 11:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
2. Borrow one phone that do not have Mobile legends.. Then create an account there, link that to google or vk if you have your first account linked to facebook.. Just link to whichever your main account is linked
Post time 2017-9-10 11:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ExtrangHero replied at 2017-9-10 11:10 PM
2. Borrow one phone that do not have Mobile legends.. Then create an account there, link that to goo ...

I mean link the new account to a different platform than your main account.. If main account is linked to facebook, then smurf should be linked either to google or vk
Post time 2017-9-10 11:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
When you get on your original phone, you can now change accounts easily by just pressing the change account button
Post time 2017-9-11 01:23 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Sykesian at 2017-9-11 01:24 AM

You can also create another account on the same device.  But be sure to link your existing ML account to a unique facebook/vk/google id before you do anything.. this is very important!

There are a lot of youtube videos that explain how to do this.  This one is good if you have an Android device:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Vh8FX8gCQ

If you have IOS try a youtube search with something like "mobile legends create second account ios"
Good luck.
 Author| Post time 2017-9-11 02:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Okay, thank you !
Post time 2017-9-11 04:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
some phone has this built-in software that let user have 2 accounts on 1 app. much easier since you dont need to keep switching acc. try find it on playstore
Post time 2017-9-11 02:08 PM | Show all posts
download parallel space from playstore  it creates a clone of your apps so u can use multiple accounts on it
Post time 2018-4-21 11:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey what's the best things for helcurt
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 12:23 PM GMT+8