Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3084|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Request] Make an event for TIME-LIMITED SKINS!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-12 07:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello everyone!

I have a suggestion for dev to make an event for time-limited skins.

So at first i was thinking that dev should make a one day time-limited event skins for sale which is by selling them in a shop for a certain price just for 24hrs. BUT somehow i kinda feel like the dev won't do that cause its time-limited event skins, why sale them easily right?

SO my second thought is what if dev make a time limited event to get the skin but HARD. For example, use the hero that you want the limited-time event skin, and do their task. But there's a catch, after you do the task, the skin will be available for sale, not you get it for free after doing the task.

For example: Miya's Christmas Cheer skin.
To get the skin, you have to pick her and do the task given. Probably make it a lot of task.
Example: TASK 1- Kill a certain amount of enemies. (Maybe 100 enemies in total)
TASK 2- Kill Turtle 50 times in total
TASK 3- Deals a certain amount of damage to heroes (a lot of damage in total, not the typical task that we always have)

So for other roles like tank, maybe the task could be like: TASK 1: Get 100 assists in total
TASK 2: Receive a certain amount of damage in total

And so on for the other roles (if they have the time-limited skin)

After all the tasks are done, the time-limited event skin for the hero will be available for sale and of course u have to spend diamonds to buy it.

I just hope this kind of idea will be accepted. Oh and the event should be time limited obviously. Use the hero and do the task within a limited amount of time, if the time is up (lets say a week), then no more.

And strictly only for time-limited event skins NOT starlight member skins.

Thanks for reading! ^^
Post time 2017-9-13 02:15 AM | Show all posts
Hi,
   ML Already released an event regarding some limited Time event Epic Skins before just by simply opening Summer Giftpacks. though it would cost you 2,000 diamonds but still worth it.  Hope they can bring back this event again so that We can have chance to get Limited Time event Epic Skins again.

summ.jpg
Post time 2017-9-13 07:42 AM | Show all posts
yeah, i also want to get the miya christmass cheer skin
Post time 2017-9-13 08:57 AM | Show all posts
bring the summer giftpack back as soon as possible
 Author| Post time 2017-9-13 09:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Schutzstaffel replied at 2017-9-13 02:15 AM
Hi,
   ML Already released an event regarding some limited Time event Epic Skins before just by simp ...

I know but still its a random skin not the skin we want. People would willingly buy the skin eventho its really expensive as long as the skin is not random. It doesnt have to be permanent, just for a short period of time.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-2 09:38 PM GMT+8