Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: joejoe88
Collapse the left

[Share] 1.2.16 Patch Note Preview

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-15 06:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fanny nerf??  perfect she will useless like alpha,as u know Fanny only have 100 energy and her skill consume lots of energy,  i think its not fair
Post time 2017-9-15 07:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
So here i go , i cant stand it anymore , i should make an account to repply tough hahaa , so what did i feel after reading this update ? I feel so sad because you just did nerf and buff wrong hero , let me say fanny , she is already hard to play as she is now , and now you nerf her to death ? And chou as my main champ , after i read it hero that hit by chou ul will not get CC , so what the poin of using chou now ? Disable then run ? Because chou damage is already too small , you can only poke enemy either killing 10hp enemy lol , please reconsidering this update and ask about player opinion first , dont just read crybaby post saying chou and fanny are OP , they are OP at just right hand , just see noob chou and fanny , you can say they are useless , but let say aurora , even noob can play her and she got buffed ? LOL
Post time 2017-9-15 07:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
why nerf chou? ahahah c'mon if you re nerfing him just bring back his passive stun for CC -_- JUST BUFF THE MAGE DONT TOUCH OTHER HEROES  he is better offtank because his passive stun nerf and now this?? so IN THIS SEASON YOU WANT US TO PLAY 5V5 ALL MAGE ? CUZ for sure a lot of fanboys will instapick MAGES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD USE YOUR HEAD.. the game itself is not balance now this? I HOPE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU RE DOING...
Post time 2017-9-15 08:05 PM | Show all posts
Fanny
Energy regeneration from 5 to 3
Air Superiority: “killing a hero with Prey marker will regen energy for Fanny, 10 pts per layer” change to “killing a hero with Prey marker will regen energy for Fanny, 3 pts per layer”

WTF? Fanny has been nerfed too much. Do you even have a brain? You removed MANA REGEN on the BLUE BUFF and then you'll reduce her MANA REGEN from 5 to 3.
Post time 2017-9-15 08:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont like these balancing heroes they arw doing. Haya has been nerfed hard and now Fanny has been nerfed to death... and Aurora with a huuuuuge daage got buffed... her base damage hasn't been reduced... maybe the devs wants a mage game... assassins are weak now except for Karina.. Saber is weak, Fanny is useless now, try tower diving, use some skills and poof you can't go out bec you have no energy. Natalia is just ok.. not that strong but not too weak.  Plus they also nerfed some of the core items for fighters and assassins...
Post time 2017-9-15 08:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont like these balancing heroes they arw doing. Haya has been nerfed hard and now Fanny has been nerfed to death... and Aurora with a huuuuuge daage got buffed... her base damage hasn't been reduced... maybe the devs wants a mage game... assassins are weak now except for Karina.. Saber is weak, Fanny is useless now, try tower diving, use some skills and poof you can't go out bec you have no energy. Natalia is just ok.. not that strong but not too weak.  Plus they also nerfed some of the core items for fighters and assassins...
Post time 2017-9-15 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Actually guys, Fanny got a buff and not a nerf. It was actually a typo. Fanny will get 3 pts of energy per layer back every time she DEALS DAMAGE to enemy hero affected by the prey mark. Which includes auto attack , any of her skills or even using retri.
Post time 2017-9-15 08:47 PM | Show all posts
thanks for this i am now moving to arena of valor to hell with your stupid balancing all the heroes i try to master you just destroy them kagura,fanny,chou   but hey lets buff aurora some more she needs more damage right? pathetic
Post time 2017-9-15 08:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Blvckk replied at 2017-9-15 08:34 PM
Actually guys, Fanny got a buff and not a nerf. It was actually a typo. Fanny will get 3 pts of ener ...

It's a nerf lol... From 10 to 3? Lol and that wasn't a typo.
Post time 2017-9-15 08:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ibreakbones replied at 2017-9-15 08:47 PM
thanks for this i am now moving to arena of valor to hell with your stupid balancing all the heroes  ...

Yes, they keep on nerfing to shreds those heroes some noobs can't counter but those heroes with huge damage and doesn't really need skills got buffed. Yes, even a noob can play Aurora and Eudora well... Kagura, Fanny, Hayabusa, Chou. They all takes skill to use them priperly, proper timing and you have to think fast when using them... but Devs just like to nerf them..  Hey can I have ur user ID on Arena of Valor? I haven't got my account yet as I'm from Asia but once it's available, I'm switching too once it's availabe here. Thanks
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 12:18 AM GMT+8