Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: joejoe88
Collapse the left

[Share] 1.2.16 Patch Note Preview

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-17 10:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Its rare now that you see a mobile legend fanart, want to know why? Because those fans left you

Comments

Well said  Post time 2017-9-18 11:43 AM
Post time 2017-9-17 01:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
moonton, much of your loved fans left you now
Post time 2017-9-17 09:56 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Capiot at 2017-9-17 10:28 PM

After so long didnt check the forum, think im the only one quitting the game.. But hey, im not alone! There are alot with me

Dont talk about 1.2.16 patch, even in the current patch, MAGES are already OP especially Harley. Super power Flicker+turn back. How the hell did you manage to make it they way it is at first place? Devs if you dont know whats OP means, its OVERPOWERED!

I found it fighters/assassins becomes useless now. Fighters are no longer 'fighter', mages are the true fighter now!

So my suggestion is (that i think everyone will agree),
1. Buff abit more those mages.

2. Make another 2 new mage heroes so total will be 10 mages.
3. Completely remove Draft Pick in the rank mode.
4. Change the game name "Mobile Legends : 5v5 Mages" instead.

Thanks Mobile legends, you just made you lost alot of fans.
Post time 2017-9-18 12:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
For Chou, I think u guys had nerfed his hp growth by 100 before if I'm not mistaken. So this time it's just a reverse back to original. Not an increase to be exact. And for his ulti, it should be stay the same plz don't make enemy move while being kicked! That's the speciality of his skill. What's the point of being able to move? Plz stop listening to those low tier players abt how hard to encounter certain heroes. They dunno how to counter certain heroes or skills doesn't mean that hero or skill is OP! Plz don't nerf chou's ulti!
Post time 2017-9-18 12:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Let's do comparison alright. Chou has been categorized as a fighter, but he shines as a tank. Y? Coz he had 3 skills that could "stun/crowd control" ppl originally. He can't deal insane damage even with full damage build like other fighters do, like freya, roger, n alucard. So the Devs removed the stun from his passive. I thought that was acceptable coz no tanks hav 3 stuns now. Still, chou has 2 stuns left on his 1st n ulti which makes him on par with other popular tanks like gatot n tigreal, if not better. So he has been treated as a tank at the moment. But right now, u r telling me that u guys r gonna remove another stun from his ulti. WT xxx? That would make him a worse choice than most of the tanks. See, gatot, franco, tigreal hav 2 stuns, even hilda n ruby hav 2 stuns! Ok, only 1 stun left chou would be a true fighter. Freya, argus, n zhao yun r fighters who hav only 1 stun but deal great damage to enemies. Can chou do the same amount of damage to enemies? Of coz not! Other fighters like alucard n roger without a doubt that can deal even greater damage coz they hav no stuns. That's wt u call hero balancing, right? So now u consider chou, who is created based on Bruce Lee with the quote"the man who can beat me has not been born yet". Yet, after the patch, he can neither stun enemies as a tank nor deal great damage as a pure fighter. He would be become useless. Unless, u guys rework his skills to make him deal great damage, such as add damage to his 2nd skill n increase the damage to his ulti. That's my suggestion!
Post time 2017-9-18 07:44 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fanny NERF?Developers are so stupid
Post time 2017-9-18 07:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fanny RIP No more interest in this game
Post time 2017-9-18 09:49 AM | Show all posts
Capiot replied at 2017-9-17 09:56 PM
After so long didnt check the forum, think im the only one quitting the game.. But hey, im not alone ...

what an epic suggestion ever!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 03:47 AM GMT+8