Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1241|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Request] NEW HERO Odette needs some rework!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-19 12:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello everyone!

So i've been watching her gameplay from youtube and a lot of people complain that she is useless. Honestly, she is not that useless IF the dev rework her a bit.

1st Skill: Increase the range of the skill. Her range is too short to poke enemies. Maybe have the same range like Cyclops 1st skill.

2nd Skill: The damage is too low but i guess its because of the bind effect. But then again, the bind effect seem to be unnoticable? Or is it just me. So maybe the dev can just keep the damage and bind effect but add slow down after the enemy got bind.

Ult: Now this where people think she is useless. Her ult is awesome, great damage and aoe BUT it can easily get cancelled if the enemy CC you or if you move. The ult really need a serious rework, she dont have mobility so at least make her ult work better. My suggestion is maybe make her ult like Alice. When using the ult, Odette can move and if she got CC by enemy, the ult is still there but reduce the ult damage (cause if not, it will be OP)

A lot of people think she is useless cause no escape skill but it doesnt mean she is bad. We cant just have all heroes to have escape skill, whats so special about that then? The only problem about her is just her skills are lack of something. Just need a bit of umphhh to make her a useful mage.

Thats all. Thanks for reading ^^
Post time 2017-9-19 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Support for this.. But only for the Ult. 1st and 2nd skill no problem with me. :D
Post time 2017-9-19 01:12 PM | Show all posts
i agree      
Post time 2017-9-19 02:00 PM | Show all posts
I too agree her first 2 skills can be buffed slightly
Post time 2017-9-19 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Hello let's give others time to play this hero. It's still new need to study and learn mechanics and how to play it well.
Post time 2017-9-19 04:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Btw why not rework her weapon?? Her sword is so useless and just for modelling ahahaha
Post time 2017-9-19 04:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why not rework her skill with some of magic sword technique,, u know her sword is so useless , shes not using it omgg
Post time 2017-9-19 07:30 PM | Show all posts
I agree, her ult is good against assassin or fighter in team fight
Post time 2017-9-19 10:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by emptyhand20 at 2017-9-19 11:30 PM

Veera's 1st skill + Diao Chan's Ultimate & her look = Odette

00:49 - Veera's 1st skill

1:36 - Diao Chan's Ultimate

0:52 - Odette's 1st skill
1:42- Odette's Ultimate
Post time 2017-9-20 03:12 AM | Show all posts
Well lets wait and see what she can bring to the table! Maybe she will be a very solid pick! Who knows? We all thought harley was a bit weak but we didnt saw the potential at first, he got those buffs and he basically went to OP mode XD
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-20 03:50 AM GMT+8