Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: MasterJi
Collapse the left

[Complaint] TOP 1 GLOBAL FANNY, FAREWELL MOBILE LEGENDS!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-9-19 08:03 PM | Show all posts
I hope the DEV team will bring back fanny's Regen to 5.

I know they would like to make a better game experience but having 3 as regen rate???

just wow. OMG.

Please bring back Fanny's Regen Rate
Post time 2017-9-19 08:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
just open youtube and see ass dave channel it's not a nerf at all just some rework on her passive oh yes and litle nerf on his energy regen from 5 to 3 ( i think they didn't need to nerf this :') )
Post time 2017-9-19 08:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
stjarna replied at 2017-9-19 07:56 PM
Fanny’s nerf was deserved. Where were you guys about saber nerfs? Fk off pls.

We all know saber nerf is also unnecessary, but he still can ambush enemy. But for this fanny nerf, this is bs, she is already very hard to play before, but they nerf her? Fking genius
Post time 2017-9-19 08:18 PM | Show all posts
Wow..do people understand MOBA game? There are lots of other heroes to play. Why are you just sticking to fanny?

I guess this game strategy is to master 1 hero, and play that 1 hero until they are nerf or just quit the game.
Post time 2017-9-19 08:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nerf 100% fanny , coming soon DELETE Fanny.
Post time 2017-9-19 08:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have uninstalled it already after update.Developer will NERF BOOBS next.
Post time 2017-9-19 08:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
CalvinTan replied at 2017-9-19 08:07 PM
just open youtube and see ass dave channel it's not a nerf at all just some rework on her passive oh ...

little nerf are u retarded? this is bigiest nerf ever in mobile legends history its 40% nerf down!
tell me will u like to play ur fav hero with 60%?
fck off if u dont understand the situation is serious,this is fu*cking hardest nerfed ever! in ML and its 2nd time now they nerf.Even the new map all the time give us cancer RIP ML.
And GJ fcking moonton and noobest developers.
Post time 2017-9-19 08:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Serirl replied at 2017-9-19 08:32 PM
little nerf are u retarded? this is bigiest nerf ever in mobile legends history its 40% nerf down! ...

It is kinda also a rework on her passive but her energy regen still still sucks regardless
IMG_0463.PNG
Post time 2017-9-19 08:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
izaidi replied at 2017-9-19 08:18 PM
Wow..do people understand MOBA game? There are lots of other heroes to play. Why are you just sticki ...

tell me then u work hard whole day and got nerf down to no salary paid,will u work again in next day?
fanny is fcking hardest hero ever to master in mobile legends it took months to fully master it and now they updated us with trash. After all that hard work we are not happy with this shit unplayble always energy dried out they gave us,even the fcking changes map 2 times give use cancer.
do u think we are happy with that wasted time?
Post time 2017-9-19 08:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
But luckily it says that will adjust again after monitoring.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 09:07 PM GMT+8