Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1081|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Request] Lane names

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-2-6 12:19 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
can you please not distinguish lanes as bot lane or top lane? When in red team, bot lane would be top lane and I want my adc to be near turtle but I know it flips the map when in red. I like that it flips for easier sight but I nstead can you distinguish top lane as lord lane and bot lane as turtle lane in chat? Or put a color flag at the corner.
Example. The lane near lord has a yellow flag, the lane near turtle has a green flag. Mid lane can stay as mid lane, no color coding needed.
So before game starts and I'm adc in red team, I can tell my team that "I'm going in green lane." And people will eventually get used to this mechanic.
Post time 2017-2-6 06:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Dear DPloi,you can see the map once the game start to see whether the turtle is on top or bot lane,so you can decide which lane to go.Thanks for your response.
Post time 2017-2-6 05:53 AM | Show all posts
very good suggestion
 Author| Post time 2017-2-6 06:31 PM | Show all posts
heixue replied at 2017-2-6 06:56
Dear DPloi,you can see the map once the game start to see whether the turtle is on top or bot lane,s ...

People usually call lanes at the start of the game and some can't tell if they are red team or blue. Typing in game is already difficult enough. This is why the suggestion was made.
Post time 2017-2-6 06:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
dumbass the color of your team can be easily determined where you spawn. The spawning position will be either red or blue. There's no need of renaming lanes. people are smart enough
Post time 2017-2-6 07:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IMO, top is top, bottom is bottom, I think that is clear enough. No matter blue/red team you are, your teammate have same point of view as you are. If you want to kill turtle go mark "!" on turtle respawn place.. it will be confusing if they change the lane name.
Post time 2017-2-6 07:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Anyway, neaL.. no need to call someone dumbass in a discussion.. dont be so salty..
Post time 2017-2-7 11:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AverageAndrew replied at 2017-2-6 19:26
Anyway, neaL.. no need to call someone dumbass in a discussion.. dont be so salty..

My bad \(^=^)/
 Author| Post time 2017-2-8 12:18 PM | Show all posts
AverageAndrew replied at 2017-2-6 19:26

Thank you. Thanks for all the feedback from everyone. I understand this will add more confusion
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 03:28 PM GMT+8