Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 793|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Request] Live casting/Shoutcasting National Wars games on Twitch or Youtube

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-2-6 02:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello dear Mobile Legends team,

So as some of you may know me, some other don't I'll try to introduce myself before suggesting you something, I've been in esport for 14 years or so and I've been on Mobile Legends as a full time thing for a few months now.
I've got a youtube channel and a twitch channel where i'm creating some content either live gameplay or guides for all the champions + other stuff on youtube.
Before that i played CS, a LOT and i did shoutcast for a few months a couple of years back, in front of an audience of several thousand people.
I think you guys are starting something interesting with the National Wars but you have absolutely no one to cast it right now  ?! (from what I know)

I would like to help you in that way, since i've got some experience in both live streaming and shoutcasting + i got a decent experience in this game (2000+ games, glorious legend every season...) I think i can do this easily.

My questions are,
1) Would you have an interest in this?
2) Would you support it so that it becomes official? ==> I have been doing a LOT of work for mobile legends but never received any support from you so i'd want at least some marketing.
3) If you are interested, what platform should be used ? My twitch, my youtube, your youtube ... ?
4) Finaly, who from the Mobile Legends team can i get in touch with, because I do have someone from your team on Facebook but he is not really responsive right now (been silent for two weeks)

Thank you for your feedback, if you want to check the quality of my stream here is an example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXkCnRH9PTE
And also : www.twitch.tv/gemik

Hopefuly i get an answer from you... I really think you should consider it, Counter Strik : Global Offesive, League of Legends, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm etc... All the big games does it so...

Regards
 Author| Post time 2017-2-6 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Is there someone from the ML team working in this forum or ?! It's an important matter imo.
 Author| Post time 2017-2-6 10:39 PM | Show all posts
I'll up this until someone from ML reads it :)
Post time 2017-2-7 10:07 AM | Show all posts
Wow, that's great, i will CONTACT U privately, please check your message, we are interested cooperating with you. Thanks!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-8 03:32 PM GMT+8