Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Anoticel
Collapse the left

[Request] GM AK and other random censored letters

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2017-2-7 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Clint even has an effing grenade launcher for crying out loud....
 Author| Post time 2017-2-7 05:57 PM | Show all posts
"AK brings message of war and violence" meanwhile, CLINT the hero has a LAUNCHER... throws GRENADES at his enemies and shots them using his 357 magnum. Should we ban CLINT now because he obviously brings message of war and violence.
Post time 2017-2-7 06:31 PM | Show all posts
Dear Anoticel,clint is needed for the in game character,there are no problem with that.The word ak47 been banned because we want to avoid the transaction of gun between player in game.Hope you can understand it and thanks for your response.
Post time 2017-2-7 07:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This is stupid in there shit opinion for doing like this shit
 Author| Post time 2017-2-7 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anoticel at 2017-2-8 00:04

Is that so? how about AK, ERO, GM, TET, and other letters that are very crucial to communicate in the game itself, are they not considered as needed? Should we just use sign language instead? How about just remove the message button itself because as it is now, it is just so hard to compose any proper sentence without using those letters... especially if you are malay, indian, filipino or indonesian I'm sure u know how crucial it is for players to properly talk with each other properly right? You don't see any problem with Clint shooting around with his launchers and grenade but when someone has to talk, then boom! Censored because AK. Seems legit..
U see huge problem with AK because it brings message of war but Clint shooting around with launchers, grenades, and magnum357 is good sport? where is the sense with that? U have to be consistent here...

ERO is also a problem right? But look at those heroes with all those erotic suits seems legit to me
Post time 2017-2-8 07:45 AM | Show all posts
Dear Anoticel,there are many words that cant be used because it brings others bad message,so our Dev need to do something with it,hope you can understand it.And,about the chatting system,you can chat with your friends to give instruction what they need to do,so you will need the chat system.About the clint,he is a hero from the game,so there are no problem with it,dont blame the in game character.Thanks for your response.
 Author| Post time 2017-2-8 10:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The chatting system is there but it is broken. We can't even compose proper sentences anymore because of so many censored letters... AK is a gun and as you said, it brings bad message because it is a gun. But Clints guns and rocket launchers does not bring bad message because it is in game. Ok. Good argument. I am not blaming the in game character but I am just looking for a tiny bit of consistency here.
Post time 2017-2-8 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Dear Anoticel,we will removed some censored word in game so that player can chat more easily in the future.Thanks for your response.
 Author| Post time 2017-2-8 03:09 PM | Show all posts
Thank you very much.
Post time 2017-2-8 05:58 PM | Show all posts
You can't censor 2 letters. Just remove censoring from all 2 letter acronyms. They are not words! If someone said the actual swearword then I understand why it would be censored, but having acronyms censored makes no sense. I can't even say your champion's name without getting censored - Akai is always **ai. People don't know what I'm talking about. Letters like sf, sm, sb also very important because many words end with letter S and then start with letter m,f,b.

If you can't remove the censoring due to legal reasons PLEASE add option to disable it in-game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-31 06:46 AM GMT+8