Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 980|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

Buff NANA for the meta! (MUST READ)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-1 11:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello everyone! I'm making this thread to voice out about Nana. We all know how amazing her skills are because the CC is just so damn good.

BUT, she needs a bit of buff for her skills so she can really be used for the meta.

PASSIVE: Having 10 gold every 10s for herself and allies is good and it should stay that way cause i read an explanation from a user calculating the gold for one game and it is balanced. But this passive is not enough, instead of just receiving 10 gold every 10s, why not bring back her old passive too? Her old passive was if her skills hit the enemy, it increases her movement speed. So 10 gold for support while increase movement speed for mobility since she doesn't have any escape skills.

1ST SKILL: Increase her range just like old Nana. Remember her range before? It was so good for poking. Since her magic power got reduced (cause the dev wants her to be a full support), why not bring back the long range? With her current slow down for 1st skill, the long range could help Nana poke enemies from the back line and this should not be that OP cause her damage was reduced.

2ND SKILL: No problem with this skill except for the HP when team attack the morphed enemy. Slightly increase the HP amount and that would be perfect OR after the enemy got morphed and slowed for 3s, the enemy will get 50% reduced regen for 3s (note: the reduced regen will start AFTER the enemy change back to normal). So pick either increase HP amount or reduced regen. OR BOTH (hehe)

ULT: Again, her damage is not that high so why not make the casting time faster? Maybe just 1 second faster than the current casting time or  just 0.5s lol. And also please make her ult still cast even when she is dead. Whenever Nana cast her ult and suddenly she got killed, her ult got cancelled and thats just bad. Even Cyclops can still cast his 2nd skill even if he is dead (tested).

Any opinion please do comment down below. Thank you :)
Post time 2017-10-2 01:21 AM | Show all posts
Hello, i do agree that Nana needs a little buff! but giving her +10 gold + movement speed would be a little too much? im not sure!
yes a little increase wouldnt hurt! 2nd skill i think its quite good as it is because it didnt have the hp regen thing before so its balanced. YEA THAT ULTI , I SUPER SUPPORT THIS LOL, mages like her and vexana's ulti get cancelled ones the die which sucks, what if you coudl like kill all of the enemiese or cc them for your teammate to kill all of them? quite cool!
Post time 2017-10-2 08:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Im on your side
Post time 2017-10-2 09:59 AM | Show all posts
support!      
Post time 2017-10-2 10:39 AM | Show all posts
Nana is not very welcomed for now... Poor thing
Post time 2017-10-2 11:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
or buff her AP again
Post time 2017-10-2 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Nana is dying slowly... poor cat/squirrel/monster
Post time 2017-10-2 04:14 PM | Show all posts
UP! I really just want her old first skill poke back. THe second skill's heal is also very underwhelming and only benefits marksmans and other fast attackers for the most part. Her damage is so lackluster for a ganker TBH. If they would just bring back the old AP of her first skill, that would be good.
Post time 2017-10-2 04:58 PM | Show all posts
She needs a few changes to be good:

1. Bringing back her old passive is a MUST. OR maybe combining it with the new one so both can be kept (it's still not OP at all)

2. Increase the range and damage of the boomerang skill

3. Reduce the CD of the ultimate and reduce the time that the warning footprint is shown (right now is too long and some people escape when they see it).

With that simple changes, she would be great again.
Post time 2017-10-2 05:58 PM | Show all posts
Support I like to use nana but
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-20 04:57 AM GMT+8