Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 556|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] Bug about Missing Kill Texts

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-3 10:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello. I just want to report that bug about missing kill texts. It only appears at select kills. Please fix it. It's been two months already. It's no big deal tho but it ruins the MOBA feels. BTW, I'm using Samsung Galaxy Tab 3V and uninstalling-reinstalling the game doesn't help.

Here is an attached vid where the kill texts went missing for Maniac and Savage.
Post time 2017-10-3 11:50 AM | Show all posts
You didnt put the vid link
Post time 2017-10-3 09:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeah it's been so long, but this issue is not yet fixed. There's situation that you don't know if your enemy dies or not.
Post time 2017-10-6 08:23 AM | Show all posts
boyhotdog replied at 2017-10-3 09:54 PM
Yeah it's been so long, but this issue is not yet fixed. There's situation that you don't know if yo ...

have you tried reinstalling the game? but do make sure that you have your account binded...

it fixed my others phone issue about missing announcements/kills text in game...
Post time 2017-10-6 09:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I guess this tends to happen more to those small screen phones or phones with less ram. I play this game on my iPhone 5 & 7 both, but I only experience this on iPhone 5.
Post time 2017-10-6 09:20 AM | Show all posts
NoobSTFU replied at 2017-10-6 09:15 AM
I guess this tends to happen more to those small screen phones or phones with less ram. I play this  ...

i have 2 phones with 2gb ram... alcatel and lenovo...  the lenovo one has missing kill text while the alcatel has no issues...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-9 10:46 AM GMT+8