Register now.
Return to list New
Author: earlax28
Collapse the left

[lag] BUG LAG ISSUES! LOADING SCREEN PLSS FIX

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-10 08:54 AM | Show all posts
earlax28 replied at 2017-10-10 06:10 AM
LoL... common sense. It doesnt need to any further explanation. Since you cannot comprehend it i  ...

I could totally understand the "many lags". Its totally irritating...but somehow, i am not in any position to pass this msg to the dev... Im just a normal player/forumer.
Post time 2017-10-10 09:41 AM | Show all posts
earlax28 replied at 2017-10-10 05:10 AM
LoL... common sense. It doesnt need to any further explanation. Since you cannot comprehend it i  ...

Hi there, regarding about lag issue there are some factors that might cause it which are
1. Unstable network
2. Remaining of RAM and Memory usage are low
3. Background apps

If you are sure its not any of those, have you contact the Customer Service? If not, please do so as you will get more information and assistance from the CS team. (include detailed information and also screenshot/video(preferable) of the issue and also submit your game information here too
ID no:
Server no:
Game Version
Type of device:
Screenshot/Video(preferable):
When did it happened(date):

If there's any bug please submit the video and your information(like above too) so we can view better / clarify the issue. (Then contact the CS as well to get further assistance)

After you got the reply, please do post the screenshot of it and put here so we/other players may got the update of your issue. (Note : Please dont resend your report issue repeatedly as it will reset your waiting time)
 Author| Post time 2017-10-16 03:32 PM | Show all posts
hmwales replied at 2017-10-10 08:00 AM
what he complaint is true. we can't deny or pretend like it doesn't happen. it has happened to me to ...

OMG thank GOd you noticed it...
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 12:39 AM GMT+8