Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 7361|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Upload Failed Please Retry Again Loop...

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-4 11:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by cliche at 2017-10-4 11:26 AM

I'm having a problem on uploading my custom avatar on my account, note that im referring to the in-game custom avatar not the one at the forums,
whenever i tried to upload my custom avatar it say's "UPLOAD FAILED PLEASE TRY AGAIN", i tried it several times but doesn't work i also
tried to uninstall and install the game (already bind my account) same result... any ideas what is causing this problem.? btw im using Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.

-Note: you might already saw similar this reply on the other threads, but no one replied that's why i made this thread hoping to get a solution on this issue.

-TIA

Post time 2017-10-4 11:57 AM | Show all posts
Hi there, similar issue happened before, try change the app to choose/crop the picture.
A player changed his photo crop app and it worked already.
 Author| Post time 2017-10-5 03:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by cliche at 2017-10-5 03:49 PM
uMons replied at 2017-10-4 11:57 AM
Hi there, similar issue happened before, try change the app to choose/crop the picture.
A player ch ...

i tried to crop the photo but the same result ''Avatar Upload Failed Please Retry", does the custom avatar have a recommended size?
Post time 2017-10-5 05:03 PM | Show all posts
cliche replied at 2017-10-5 02:39 PM
i tried to crop the photo but the same result ''Avatar Upload Failed Please Retry", does the ...

No, i dont think so it has that size specs.

You can try to restart and clear your cache data as it might be from your data cache error or you can try to uninstall.

If the problem persist please submit the Screenshot/video(preferable) of the problem along with other information
ID no:
Server no:
Game Version
Type of device:
Screenshot/Video(preferable):
When did it happened(date):
 Author| Post time 2017-10-6 02:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by cliche at 2017-10-6 02:40 PM
uMons replied at 2017-10-5 05:03 PM
No, i dont think so it has that size specs.

You can try to restart and clear your cache data as  ...

yesterday i tried to uninstall the game and install one more time, that time it works dunno what happened maybe a bug btw thanks for your time MOD i appreciate it . btw one more thing how do you close this thread?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-26 01:14 PM GMT+8