Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1339|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Sharing to facebook failed! Do something Moonton!!!!!!!!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-4 11:40 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
More people are posting that sharing to Facebook failed!!!!!!!! Do something !!!! All I care is my medal! I’m supposed to get one medal by sharing two results every day but I can’t get it now. It’s been at least two days. And it’s still not working! This is the first time ever that this game disappoints me.

iPhone 6s
NA server(I guess cause I downloaded from Canadian App Store and I’m living in Canada)
Name: EvilBarbie
ID: 58474685

Post time 2017-10-4 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Hi there, thank you for the report. Please submit your game infomation so we can submit this report to our team.

ID no:
Server no:
Type of device:
 Author| Post time 2017-10-4 12:13 PM | Show all posts
uMons replied at 2017-10-4 12:01 PM
Hi there, thank you for the report. Please submit your game infomation so we can submit this report  ...

iPhone 6s
Server: 5206
ID: 58474685
Post time 2017-10-4 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by uMons at 2017-10-4 01:37 PM
Olly1921 replied at 2017-10-4 11:13 AM
iPhone 6s
Server: 5206

Thank you for the information. After some discussions, you can try these and see if it works
1)relog  FB accounts in FB app
2)If you dont have FB app, install and log in using the app and try sharing

If the problem still persist, you can contact the Customer Service via ingame or email MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com . Give the the details of your problem and they will give you informations that you need. Reply will take 3-9 days so please be patient and dont repeatedly send your report as it will reset / take longer time to respond
Post time 2017-10-4 12:57 PM | Show all posts
uMons replied at 2017-10-4 12:49 PM
Thank you for the information. After some discussions, you can try these and see if it works
1)re ...

Thanks for this!
 Author| Post time 2017-10-4 01:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
uMons replied at 2017-10-4 12:49 PM
1)re ...

What you told me is bullshit. I have tried to log out and log in for many many times. It never helped! Stop telling me to do anything to Facebook!!!!  I can share my Spotify music to Facebook without meeting any trouble. How do you explain that?!
Either you find someone who’s responsible for this and can fix it or you shut up.
I filled the bug report form yesterday. It’s been 24 hours. I got no feedback no response. And I’m so suprised this is how you Moonton treat your players by giving them unuseful advices. Clearly Facebook is working well. Something wrong with this game. I’m losing my patience. I swear I won’t spend one more dollar on this game. I’m done with mobile legends.
Bye bye  
Post time 2017-10-4 02:22 PM | Show all posts
I can't share my game result in facebook. It opens the facebook app on ML everytime I hit "share". WTF is happening??
Post time 2017-10-4 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Olly1921 replied at 2017-10-4 12:52 PM
What you told me is bullshit. I have tried to log out and log in for many many times. It never hel ...

We gave a temporary solution to "try" it out, as you know this does not happen to ALL players in the world. The advice we give out is a general advice for players to try it out and some able to do the temporary solution and some don't (depends on their own situation and issues).  

Thank you for giving the report back that the solution did not work tho, and we see that this happen to users that are using iOS OS 11.0.1 and the report has already been submitted so please be patient for now.

As your the reply from CS, it will take 3-9 days(stated in previous post)
Post time 2017-10-6 02:44 AM | Show all posts
I find it bullshit also when moderators tell you to contact support. do you know how many damn times i have contacted them and not once have i got a reply back. these moderators are a joke and Moonton customer service is a joke. they do not care about anything except for money. if it does not bring any income to them they could care less. that is the reason why there is still horrible lag on the game that they will not fix or address. but do you know what they are able to come up with every week? thats right a new hero or skin to make more money instead of focusing on making the game playable. Moonton customer service is the worst. at least most companies have a auto generated message that is generic that they send you but like i said i have never never never received a reply back after emailing customer service or through in game. and like i said these moderators dont know what the hell they are talking about and always have some sort of excuse or "try" they want you to do that they know does not work because just like Moonton, the moderators who are the face of their company could also give two shits about us players.
Post time 2017-10-6 02:46 AM | Show all posts
uMons replied at 2017-10-4 03:48 PM
We gave a temporary solution to "try" it out, as you know this does not happen to ALL players in t ...

AS i have also stated in my posts, they do not get back to anyone in 3-9 days. i have never received a reply from them so stop feeding this bullshit to players when you know damn well it is not true. try telling the truth for once instead of what you are told to say dammit.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 10:42 PM GMT+8