Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Olly1921
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Sharing to facebook failed! Do something Moonton!!!!!!!!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-6 08:58 AM | Show all posts
I juz got this sharing issue when I have updated ios version to the lastest 11.0.2, tried unbind/rebind, adjust settings @ fb and also delete and reinstall fb, still cant share as I keep getting the msg sharing failed, please retry, previous ios version have so such issues
Post time 2017-10-6 09:33 AM | Show all posts
import333 replied at 2017-10-6 01:46 AM
AS i have also stated in my posts, they do not get back to anyone in 3-9 days. i have never receiv ...

If so, when did you sent your report and please post the screenshot of your report to the Customer Service ingame / email for the clarification.
Post time 2017-10-6 10:05 AM | Show all posts
uMons replied at 2017-10-6 09:33 AM
If so, when did you sent your report and please post the screenshot of your report to the Customer ...

I have attached the images of the 3 emails i have sent with dates with no reply and the ingame is no longer showing at all that i submitted something.
4.PNG

Email 2 with date and no reply

Email 2 with date and no reply
2.PNG

Email 3 with date and no reply

Email 3 with date and no reply
Post time 2017-10-7 10:22 AM | Show all posts
import333 replied at 2017-10-6 09:05 AM
I have attached the images of the 3 emails i have sent with dates with no reply and the ingame is  ...

Thank you for the screenshots. For now if the old one has no replies or so, you will have to make a new one because sometimes CS may not get / missed certain report. After that, take the screenshot of your new report and submit your ID no. and server no.

If there's no reply within 1 week, tag me in a post or you can PM me and we'll assist you further from that
Post time 2017-10-7 11:40 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This problem not related with Facebook its withing app for Facebook share coding.  Try this what I do when this problem occurs.   First you must have Facebook full version app installed not lite version.  second if problem occurs go in app info and clear cache then share again after next match.  this works for me
Post time 2017-10-8 02:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello. :( I have the same problem as yours guys. Facebook sharing failed is always happening to me since this New Season Task has arrived. I’ve got 29 medals I only need 1 and I cannot get it because of this fucking problem. The task will end tomorrow like what the hell? Is the REWARD that we are getting for ALWAYS PLAYING MOBILE LEGENDS? Please fix this and give us our reward thar we deserve! I also tried logging out my fb, install it again so many freaking times and also the same is happening.
Hello. :( I have the same problem as yours guys. Facebook sharing failed is always happening to me since this New Season Task has arrived. I’ve got 29 medals I only need 1 and I cannot get it because of this fucking problem. The task will end tomorrow like what the hell? Is the REWARD that we are getting for ALWAYS PLAYING MOBILE LEGENDS? Please fix this and give us our reward thar we deserve! I also tried logging out my fb, install it again so many freaking times and also the same is happening.
How will you know what server you are in in Mobile Legends? Thank you
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-17 10:10 AM GMT+8