Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 393|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Account] My Account Is Still Hacked!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-4 05:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My account has been hacked  but i recovered it. I binded it to facebook vk and google play as well. I used new accounts on facebook vk and google play tonmake sure no one is gonna use it. But i fpind out someone is still using my account. I think he didnt delete my account on his phone thats the reason why he is still using my account. Im very disappointed with it and really needed help.
Post time 2017-10-4 06:30 PM | Show all posts
Change your vk password and google play password
Post time 2017-10-4 07:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Although the real owner changed his password, if the person who had hacked that account didn't log out or delete that account on his device.That account still exists in device that hacker.-___-
Post time 2017-10-4 07:23 PM | Show all posts
Qiuzer replied at 2017-10-4 07:14 PM
Although the real owner changed his password, if the person who had hacked that account didn't log o ...

Mhm, it works like CoC. So, the ultimate fix for this I guess is to add a 2-step login unless the hacker adds it him/herself.
Post time 2017-10-4 07:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Sтєνєи at 2017-10-4 12:44 PM
Qiuzer replied at 2017-10-4 12:14 PM
Although the real owner changed his password, if the person who had hacked that account didn't log o ...

The owner can log out other devices that are connected on his google account that he doesnt own
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-17 10:10 AM GMT+8