Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1367|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] Hayabusa Bug Fixes

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-4 07:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

I am one of the users of hayabusa assassin. The game becomes less attractive when it comes to some kind of bug or may have been nerf by mobile legends developers on the 2nd hayabusa skill that is Quad Shadow. I feel this should be fixed, because this hero rely on his skill on the attack including to survive.

When I play in a game. I realized that when I was exposed to freeze, stun, or other conditions of the enemy hero. I am not allowed to move into my shadow. This becomes strange because hayabusa should be able to move to its shadow under any circumstances. This is a special ability that is very impressive on this hero and is not owned by other heroes. Supported also because in fact he is a ninja.

And for skill 1 hayabusa Phatom Shuriken, sometimes when I throw shuriken towards enemy. Shuriken is just past the enemy without giving damage to the enemy hero. I do not know why that is so?

Speed, agility, and also the jutsu used hayabusa are all enough.

This may not happen to me alone. But maybe other hayabusa users also feel what I feel. I'm a bit disappointed with this bug. I became less free to move.

I hope this problem will be fixed soon in the next update.

I implore this bug very much. Make hayabusa as good as ever again.

This hero can not be called OP (Overpower) because it's ability in skill has its own uniqueness compared with other hero. Not only hayabusa, other heroes also have their own uniqueness.

Hating some heroes is a natural thing. But not to reduce the work power of the hero to heavy to use. Customize it with the right estimates. Do not just the origin of thinking that the hero is painful and immediately you think that should be in nerf.

How would you feel if your hero is in nerf or find a bug?
Post time 2017-10-4 08:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello Svart, Hayabusa's Quad Shadow isnt bug, devs have changed it some patch before, that clearly disappointment for me (probably bcuz there are ppl told that skill is OP), about Shuriken thing, can you give me a video to check? Thank you.
Post time 2017-10-4 09:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
"The body no longer obey the mind."
Post time 2017-10-5 01:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Radon86 replied at 2017-10-4 09:32 PM
"The body no longer obey the mind."

You right bro. can't think better word to describe that quad shadow after 'fixed' bug by developer. made my day cause i'm hayabusa main
 Author| Post time 2017-10-5 10:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thienhitech replied at 2017-10-4 08:54 PM
Hello Svart, Hayabusa's Quad Shadow isnt bug, devs have changed it some patch before, that clearly d ...

Halo Thienhitech,

Thank you for responding to my thread very well. We feel the same disappointment as the main users of hayabusa. They should realize that such is the unique ability possessed by hayabusa, and not possessed by other heroes.

And why developers are more concerned with the nonsense of a fool who says that skill 2 hayabusa must be in nerf because of Overpower ?! rather than emphasizing how the hero should work. What is a stupid ML developer?

And about 1 hayabusa skill that is Phantom Shuriken. Sorry I can not send the video because it happened occasionally when I play. Although, in my green Ping condition and showed a quick movement on my hero and did not experience lag.
 Author| Post time 2017-10-6 12:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I remade this post. You can check the new post. Hayabusa 2nd skill
Post time 2017-10-6 01:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
just adapt with the changes bro. no need for dramatic complaint. lol
Post time 2017-10-6 02:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
his pantom shuriken only deal a little damage , but it has slow effect which really helpfull in a clash or eascaping from enemy. if you want more damage you must shot all 3 shuriken in same enemy.
 Author| Post time 2017-10-6 08:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
andezz replied at 2017-10-6 02:33 AM
his pantom shuriken only deal a little damage , but it has slow effect which really helpfull in a cl ...

I don't mean to add more damage. I just want the previous 2nd skill back
 Author| Post time 2017-10-6 09:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Unknown♞ replied at 2017-10-6 01:14 AM
just adapt with the changes bro. no need for dramatic complaint. lol

Not a dramatic complaint. But complaints with a clear intention!

I am entitled to submit this complaint because I feel aggrieved. don't just comment on if you don't understand what this thread means.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 08:00 PM GMT+8