Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 4328|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Mod Recruitment] Forum Developer Recruitment

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-15 01:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by troy01 at 2018-4-27 04:50 PM

Dear Players,

We are currently recruiting for players to be Forum Developers

Requirements:

• You MUST be an active player.
  • You MUST be active in the forum.
  • You MUST have knowledge in one or more of the programming languages/computer skills stated: PHP, JavaScript, Discuz, CSS, SQL, HTML, etc.
  • If you think you are qualified for this position, please send an email to: recruitment@mlbb.xyz for further instructions.

[Email Subject: Forum Developer Application]

Forum Developer Benefits:

• There will be a weekly salary of diamonds to be sent to your in-game account depending on how much work you do.
  • Contact with the forum staff, and some Moonton developers.

Post time 2017-12-15 01:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i want to be moderator , but how?
Post time 2017-12-15 02:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi can I be a moderator of MLBB..Because I have no work for this time .. so i want to be a moderator of MLBB.    Why I want to be a moderator.                                                                                1. because I have no work.                                2. I have a lot of time                                        3. I want MLBB popular                                  4. i will invite people to play MLBB
Post time 2018-4-29 01:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Welcome to the forum.  We always appreciate your suggestion.  So please go on.
Post time 2018-5-26 12:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Iam Gian From Philippines Iwant to be Developer Because All Day Iam Just Playing ML
Post time 2018-6-1 08:13 AM | Show all posts
Hello! I sent my application almost two days ago but I still didn't receive an answer. Will I even be notified if my application is declined?
Post time 2018-6-20 04:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
JohnDark replied at 2018-6-1 08:13 AM
Hello! I sent my application almost two days ago but I still didn't receive an answer. Will I even b ...

Full Name:tyron deous c ramones
Country You Reside in (Write down your Time Zone as well)philippines
Languages or Dialect That You Fluently Speak:Tagalog
Facebook Link: (Mandatory)
In-Game Name:✩TYRONPlayzYT✩
In-Game ID Number:149982101
In-Game Server Number:Not Advanced
-
QUESTIONS:
How Long Do You Usually Play Mobile Legends? (Per day)Always because i dont have work

How Long Have You Been Playing Mobile Legends?3 years

How Active Can You Be on Forum?always
-
Given This Situation:
A Player posted a thread on Forum inquiring on how to switch account or how to retrieve hacked/lost account. How would you reply?To help Recover their haced accounts
-
Elaborate some things (Interest/Specialty) that you can do to help improve the current Forum:Reply
-
Why we should hire you and not other applicants who are applying for the same position as you?To help Somebody who need helps

Note:
Do not tell common answers. Answers like: "There is no other who is like me", "When you hire me, I won't let you down", "I have years of MOBA experiences", "I'm hard worker and fast learner". If you give answers like that, your application will be denied. Please be unique with your answers.Of course What can i help you?
-
NEXT QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be part of our Moderators Team?to Help Who Needy

Do you think you are qualify for this position? Why?yes because i dont have works

Tell me a time when you encountered a problem in-game and how did you resolve it?By Asking Somebody

In One Paragraph (6-7 Sentences), Tell Me about Yourself:I Am Tyron Deous Ramones I came From Philippines I would Like to be part of moderator To Secure and to help Anyone who needs help..my hobbies ar playing Gadgets And sometime playing basketball.Im studting In Private School Sometimes they bullying me but Im not ashame Because I want to be a succesful modetaror someday.
Post time 2018-6-20 10:30 PM | Show all posts
wifixsmasher replied at 2018-6-20 08:56 AM
Full Name:tyron deous c ramones

Send your application to recruitment@mlbb.xyz don't post it here.
Post time 2018-7-5 12:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I want to be moderator, can i?
Post time 2018-7-5 12:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I want to be moderator, can i?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 07:31 AM GMT+8