Return to list New
Author: Hexcellion
Collapse the left

[Mod Recruitment] Forum Developer Recruitment

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-11-9 10:45 PM | Show all posts
INFO
Full Name: Aliyah Rafaela Axibal/ Axibal, Aliyah Rafaela
Country You Reside in (Write down your Time Zone as well): Philippines, GMT+8:00
Languages or Dialect That You Fluently Speak: Filipino(Tagalog)/English
Facebook Link: (Mandatory) https://m.facebook.com/kuriyama.mirai.rafaela
In-Game Name: Akuma2019
In-Game ID Number: 304397663
In-Game Server Number: 3603
-
QUESTIONS:
How Long Do You Usually Play Mobile Legends? (Per day) 1 and a half hour in the morning and 4 to 6 hours from afternoon to evening.

How Long Have You Been Playing Mobile Legends? 2 and a half months.

How Active Can You Be on Forum?
- At least everyday but not all the time, though I can be as much active through out a day specially when it's holiday.
Given This Situation:
A Player posted a thread on Forum inquiring on how to switch account or how to retrieve hacked/lost account. How would you reply?
-  Your current thread issue is recently being checked, please wait for further information. Switching Accounts can be viewed on the Account Settings at your Profile Session.
Elaborate some things (Interest/Specialty) that you can do to help improve the current Forum: Having like sort of Seasonal Game-Play Requests from selected players.
-
Why we should hire you and not other applicants who are applying for the same position as you? Because some other applicants only do this for fame to others mostly their friends and sometimes second on they act boastful against other players because of the advantage they have as a forum moderator, while I do this for a better self experience and to help have a better gaming experience for others.

Note:
Do not tell common answers. Answers like: "There is no other who is like me", "When you hire me, I won't let you down", "I have years of MOBA experiences", "I'm hard worker and fast learner". If you give answers like that, your application will be denied. Please be unique with your answers.
-
NEXT QUESTIONS:
Why do you want to be part of our Moderators Team? To try how it's like to improve the forum management of the game and of course the game itself.

Do you think you are qualify for this position? Why? I think yes, but I also think not, but I'm still highly hoping to get qualified as one.

Tell me a time when you encountered a problem in-game and how did you resolve it? I haven't actually encountered some problems to the game except for some lag issues due to poor internet connection.

In One Paragraph (6-7 Sentences), Tell Me about Yourself: Hello, I'm Aliyah Rafaela, I'm from Philippines, I'm a bit young though I still can be competitive as anyone. I've always loved playing Games, specially MOBA, RPG and MMO games. I always simulate through Custom Matches, I also like experimenting different kinds of  game-plays and like to form different kinds of builds in MLBB.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-2 05:37 PM GMT+8