Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: RaiTo19
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Fanny Full Hero Guide by RaiTo/Miru [01/12/17] *Updated Content*

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-16 04:16 PM | Show all posts
RaiTo19 replied at 2017-11-16 03:45 PM
lol wait. im working on resizing the pictures. i will restore everything later. blame the forum fo ...

Lel
Post time 2017-11-16 08:04 PM | Show all posts
I have bumped your thread to the top. btw the unused banners are not deleted yet.

I have started playing fanny today, after a few custom games, finally went to classics. Really fun to play but tiring. Your tips were on point :D. Got 8/0/6 MVP in mythic classics lmao
 Author| Post time 2017-11-16 08:30 PM | Show all posts
superlaser97 replied at 2017-11-16 08:04 PM
I have bumped your thread to the top. btw the unused banners are not deleted yet.

I have started pl ...

indeed she is tiring to use. the pressure is almost the same as using Hayabusa. twice if you're in ranked game. but 8 kills and 6 assists really? im jealous :\ lol

i've added 2 new strategies in case you missed it. thanks for the bump btw
Post time 2017-11-16 08:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by superlaser97 at 2017-11-16 09:00 PM
RaiTo19 replied at 2017-11-16 08:30 PM
indeed she is tiring to use. the pressure is almost the same as using Hayabusa. twice if you're in ...

Yeah I was even fighting against Aurora, kagura, fanny, Ruby and Lolita lmao, not even kidding. I read ur guide for the basic combos and I saw some other cabling techniques from other player's like fake engage where u double cable forward and cable backwards.

Also realized that the ultimate is for repositioning too, in case you are flying away from your target.

Pretty much figured out the cable mechanics too, not that hard to understand. Now I just have to stop fking up the cables, always missing walls >.<
Screenshot_20171116-205841.jpg
 Author| Post time 2017-11-16 09:27 PM | Show all posts
superlaser97 replied at 2017-11-16 08:57 PM
Yeah I was even fighting against Aurora, kagura, fanny, Ruby and Lolita lmao, not even kidding. I  ...

hot damn that is really nice. your enemy team doesnt have enough firepower tho lol. even aurora got mvp. but your stats is correct, a good fanny will have both high damage on hero and turret. her basic atk is really good to destroy turret. she is also the best hero to do backdoor(which i forgot to mention in the guide lol)

you just need to practice her cabling now. onwards to 10 cables pro fanny!
Post time 2017-11-17 04:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Help my friend..Him pay afternoon yesterday..Now why diamond not in a acc him?
IMG-20171117-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20171117-WA0001.jpg
Post time 2017-11-17 12:30 PM | Show all posts
Zabidi99 replied at 2017-11-17 04:39 AM
Help my friend..Him pay afternoon yesterday..Now why diamond not in a acc him?

Totally not a right section to post this. Contact CS in game for this issue
 Author| Post time 2017-12-1 05:40 PM | Show all posts
Personal Remark against Fanny update changes:
[Update 1.2.32]
so this might be a little bit late. i've been busy with real life and haven't touched this game in awhile. anyway, i've made a 3rd smurf account to try out Update 1.2.32 Fanny, i found that she is slightly underpowered or sluggish to use. they have greatly reduced her mobility, leaving her user to stay on the ground longer. Yes, she is still a powerful assassin but here's come the fun part:

1. She can still dominate the game....... that is only against low-skilled player. In higher tier, your opponent tend to know how to evade the flying Tornado Strike. Here is where it's matter, since energy to use the Steel Cable is increased, Fanny can't use more than 2 cables to fight against her opponent. The energy cost for the cable is very high and Fanny need to atleast trigger one flying Tornado Strike on each cable in order to sustain in a fight. A good opponent will try to evade during the first few seconds of clash to try to waste her energy and it is every easy to do so. Fanny can't change direction(using more than 2 cables to try fly to her opponent) because it is costly and one flying Tornado Strike isn't enough to make up for it.

2. Fanny is now 3x Buff dependant. Her energy cost without buff is just ridiculous to the point where you can't even use Cut Throat after Prey Marking the target two times. Which is (again)ridiculous. A heroes that can't fully utilize their skill because it is limited by the buff system is just really broken. And getting that Buff is not easy in high tier, doubled if you teamed up with pubs.

3. Brawl? Well, she can join Natalia in the "Hide in the bush until everyone died" club.

Conclusion is, Fanny is very restricted to move, even in teamfight, even with the Buff. I know the nerf is deserved but she clearly need to be more refined. Some dynamic changes need to be implement on her. I've tried using other heroes to compare with Fanny and for me, others just felt more "alive" than Fanny. For now, learning Fanny(or using her) is just isn't worth all the effort.

Post time 2017-12-10 07:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice to job fanny
Post time 2018-1-13 05:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
thank you so much for all the effort. i can see that you did put your heart in making this. i don't usually like to comment because of all the logging in thing and stuffs but i just really wanted to show my appreciation and to let you know that this is a very big help for all the players who wish to play fanny at some point.

Comments

thank you. i appreciate it! :D  Post time 2018-1-22 03:54 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-6 08:24 AM GMT+8