Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: RaiTo19
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Fanny Full Hero Guide by RaiTo/Miru [01/12/17] *Updated Content*

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-2-1 11:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It's been some weeks since the first time I met Fanny. Now she is listed on my main playable characters, some times I got MvP, some times i got no medals at all. LoL

Comments

we all have been there. trust me, your time spent with fanny is well worth it in the end.  Post time 2018-2-2 09:31 PM
Post time 2018-3-15 07:32 PM | Show all posts
I could kiss the Op for this guide. Been trying out Fanny recently, and found NO good guide on her cables. Then came across this and I'm extremely grateful at how well explained and detailed this is. Here take my kiss hehe

Comments

Now now. Don't misinterpret XD  Post time 2018-3-19 01:09 AM
no homo pls. lol xD  Post time 2018-3-18 03:20 AM
Post time 2018-7-2 06:45 PM | Show all posts
this is a great guide, I tried fanny it's really a great hero, but, I need to learn more on her cable,still need more practice with her, I'm still confusing sometimes when to throw her cable, but as of now with this guide I got 58.4% win rate in classic match ,but still I do more practice in VS AI once I learned something new, I tried my skills in classic..thanks for this guide it will help me a lot.

Comments

yeah you need to get used to her cable. there is a new method to fight using her in team fight(hint: wall spamming and cable). i will update this guide someday after her skin got release  Post time 2018-7-9 11:02 PM
Post time 2018-7-24 10:18 AM | Show all posts
Hello, I registered an account just to say thanks to you for this guide. It's helpful for beginners and hope you got your Skylark skin :)
Post time 2018-9-28 05:42 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for your guide, it's really helping me a lot to understand how to cable work. been trying hard in vs ai for 1 week with your guide. Can't seem get 30 kill in 4vs5 ai
Post time 2018-11-26 03:43 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts

Understanding mechanics and 1v5

Edited by Infectedbanana at 2018-11-26 03:44 AM

Greetings RaiTo/Miru,
First of all, amazing guide and attention to detail.
I’m just here to tell u that it’s very possible to 1v5 custom and even make it a walk in the park. Doing this successfully and consistently indicates that you are ready to rank up using fanny as your main.

Lastly but most importantly, you wrote in the guide that you don’t fully understand fanny’s cable mechanics and proposed a timer theory.
Here’s my 2c’s:
Fanny’s double (triple/4 cable/etc) cable mechanic follows a set of rules.
1. At the end of the flight, both cables will be of the same length.
2. Fanny’s flight path is fixed the moment the 2nd cable anchors.
3. At said moment, the angle between her flight path and her right or left cable is equal on both sides

Hence, if you trace her projected flight path and find a point on said path where both her cables will be of equal length, you fill find her landing point.
Understanding these rules will enable you to predict with 100% accuracy the exact point where she will land. This allows you to gank from long distance with ridiculous accuracy. Heck, you can even use the 2-1-2-(3-2)combo which is faster than the traditional 2-2-3-1-2

-Infectedbanana-
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-1 08:17 PM GMT+8