Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: tianziwei
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] PATCH NOTES 1.2.24

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-19 11:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ITSMEHAZ replied at 2017-10-19 09:16 PM
U buff and then nerf, For Fucking what? Bettery u dont buff fanny and keep her just like old patch!  ...

KIDS go play game superhero like a superman or batman. EZ hero like a fanny kill and run too op. Just kids like OP hero. I try EZ use fanny to up mystic 50. I think OP. Nerf is good this is MOBA not game for you kids. I think you can play superhero game like a batman superman or ironman. All OP and you will dream be superhero. LoL.
Post time 2017-10-19 11:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Roam replied at 2017-10-19 11:15 PM
KIDS go play game superhero like a superman or batman. EZ hero like a fanny kill and run too op. J ...

Have you ever played FANNY?LOL.Noob Low rankers.
Post time 2017-10-19 11:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
new lolita is using mana now. wtf
Post time 2017-10-20 12:10 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Roam replied at 2017-10-19 11:04 PM
EZ fanny to up ranked. You user over power hero and ez hero to kill and run ?
Better you create yo ...

Fanny is an easy hero? Lol. Give me ur ign and let me look at your winrate on Fanny haha
Post time 2017-10-20 12:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Roam replied at 2017-10-19 11:09 PM
Go uninstall kids. Kids hero fanny so OP and EZ to kill and run. Just kids want hero over power. I ...

Give me your ign. I want to see how "pro" you are to say these things.
Post time 2017-10-20 12:20 AM | Show all posts
Oracle buff was a clever play! just don't know if is enough!
Indeed tanks will now have more time to brawl in the middle of the action!
Post time 2017-10-20 03:55 AM | Show all posts
Roam replied at 2017-10-19 11:15 PM
KIDS go play game superhero like a superman or batman. EZ hero like a fanny kill and run too op. J ...

1. Fanny is not an easy hero, she needs precise aim and fast hands.. Just because you are rekting enemies when using her against low ranks doesn't mean she is easy to use at higher ranks so stop your bs about her carrying you to MYTHIC.
2. Learn to speak and type proper English. Your usage of it in your post shows that you should stop playing ML and hit the books.
Post time 2017-10-20 04:53 AM | Show all posts
I think new hero design ( Digger ) a bit weird.. if he hold a weapon ( clock ) use a leg and flying I think he look better. what do you think guys? because I see he look like Cyclops version animal... lol
Post time 2017-10-20 05:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why nerf fanny? I agree she CANA be freaking OP but thats cos shes the hardest hero to master. To master her I spent so much time and energy .Now they want to nerf fanny until she become trash cos its freaking convenient for the devs to just make her completely useless than finding it to balance her.The problem is shes already balaance at first .im angry and sad and dissappointed with the devs if they are gonna nerf fanny so bad .If they do nerf fanny they just wasted all the effort and time I put in to master fanny .1000 game ,how many time wasted dev? If u rly do nerf fanny im sorry but im gonna quit mlbb and play AOV where they know how to balance heroes .im just rly dissapointed that the devs do no take into account our feelings when they nerf fanny .Fanny should be freaking OP cos shes so hard to master .Whats the point in nerfing the hardest hero to play to the point whete she is completely useless.Now devs are just making her unplayable which  sucks .I rly think im gonna quit mlbb.Bye mlbb.thanks for wasting my time.
Post time 2017-10-20 05:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why nerf fanny? I agree she CANA be freaking OP but thats cos shes the hardest hero to master. To master her I spent so much time and energy .Now they want to nerf fanny until she become trash cos its freaking convenient for the devs to just make her completely useless than finding it to balance her.The problem is shes already balaance at first .im angry and sad and dissappointed with the devs if they are gonna nerf fanny so bad .If they do nerf fanny they just wasted all the effort and time I put in to master fanny .1000 game ,how many time wasted dev? If u rly do nerf fanny im sorry but im gonna quit mlbb and play AOV where they know how to balance heroes .im just rly dissapointed that the devs do no take into account our feelings when they nerf fanny .Fanny should be freaking OP cos shes so hard to master .Whats the point in nerfing the hardest hero to play to the point whete she is completely useless.Now devs are just making her unplayable which  sucks .I rly think im gonna quit mlbb.Bye mlbb.thanks for wasting my time.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 03:22 AM GMT+8