Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: tianziwei
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] PATCH NOTES 1.2.24

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-20 10:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2017-10-20 09:41 AM
Finally the hard nerf for Fanny. Difficulty in mastering a hero doesnt make the hero eligible for be ...

Maybe a slight nerf is needed but this is a hard nerf lol. She can't regen enrgy on base, there's no item that can regen her energy. Her energy is costly enough and now they make it more costly.. now her damage has lessen by not including the basic attacks on enemies with prey marker. It seems like she's no longer an assassin. They want to make her fight like a fighter. So, she needs to fight by using her basic attacks more and less flying. But the thing is she's a squishy hero, so she needs like 5 or 6 tank itemes to stay a little hut longer in game? Or will she just be a full time farmer? Her tornado strike has a mana/energy cost now too. So, with the new Fanny, Lancelot, Saber and other assassins will be more viable abd useful than her. This is just my opinion tho and I could be wrong too.
Post time 2017-10-20 10:06 AM | Show all posts
RedRidingHood replied at 2017-10-20 10:01 AM
Maybe a slight nerf is needed but this is a hard nerf lol. She can't regen enrgy on base, there's  ...

My Moskov went thru the same. So now it's "balanced"
LOL!
Post time 2017-10-20 10:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fanny Nerf?wtf, How idiocy
Post time 2017-10-20 10:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2017-10-20 10:06 AM
LOL!

But Moskov was still viable, he can dominate late game and he has a range.. but what about Fanny? Does she have the range to protect her? Does she have the tankiness to fight by using basic attacks? Karina and Natalia have their immunity to basic attacks... Saber has a stun by using ult, his first skill has enough range so he doesn't have to be close to enemies. What about Fanny? Does she have immunity to basic attacks? Does she have the range?
Post time 2017-10-20 10:28 AM | Show all posts
RedRidingHood replied at 2017-10-20 10:25 AM
But Moskov was still viable, he can dominate late game and he has a range.. but what about Fanny?  ...

She can go rest in peace
Post time 2017-10-20 10:34 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2017-10-20 10:06 AM
LOL!

Her skills are costly, now they increased the cut throats energy usage, the tornado strike has energy cost now too.. also, the more cables you use, the more energy it cost. Fanny can't regen energy on base, no items for regen either. They want her to be more team fight oriented, they changed her passive.. now, they want her to be farm-oriented. On team fights, Fanny flies around once to damage enemiea, use basic attacks to deal another damage, just imagin those enemies hitting her with just their basic attacks. Then she fly around the eniems once then if she still has enough energy, she can escape.. no energy, bye Fanny. Or maybe the devs want her to be the new kill steam hahha. She will only use her ropes to kill steal to conserve energy. Let the team mates do the damaging, then Fanny can just kill steal by flying around them haha.
Post time 2017-10-20 10:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2017-10-20 10:28 AM
She can go rest in peace

I was expecting a vaild argument from you. Just bec your fave hero has been nerfed, it doesn't mean that other heroes deserved to be nerfed hard too making them useless.
Post time 2017-10-20 01:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Where is Ruby glow?
Post time 2017-10-20 01:49 PM | Show all posts
RedRidingHood replied at 2017-10-20 10:37 AM
I was expecting a vaild argument from you. Just bec your fave hero has been nerfed, it doesn't me ...

Nope.. just that i already felt this last time. Now is others' turn to feel it..
Nothing to argue since im not the person to decide this
Post time 2017-10-20 02:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2017-10-20 01:49 PM
Nope.. just that i already felt this last time. Now is others' turn to feel it..
Nothing to argue  ...

I guess what you want is bad. Just bec you felt it, you want others to feel it too. :( Anyhoo, I'll just ask some help from Fanny pro players to Make her OP again even with this endless nerfs. I like using difficult heroes. :))))
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 09:55 PM GMT+8