Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 9173|Reply: 52
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update: AFK Penalty Adjustment

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-19 08:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
For the sake of a healthy game environment, we have been paying close attention to the issue of AFKs and rule breakers since the game’s initial development. In previous versions, we have severely punished AFK players with suspensions, however, this has also caused innocent players to be punished as well, due to the way the AFK system works. In this version, we hope to make adjustments in order to combat this issue.
(1) For those players have AFKed for a while since the start of the game, as long as you return to the game and perform admirably (Attaining Silver, Gold or MVP during Victory), we will reduce your punishment. Victory is a must in order to fulfill these criteria, for if your leaving has caused your teammates to be Defeated, you have already heavily influenced the experience of your teams.

(2) For those players who have been forced to AFK due to background network issues, we will be analyzing your network data which may lead to longer judgment times. At the same time we want to advise all players that you should only join a game when you know that you have a good network connection! You must be responsible for the sake of your teammates.

(3) Leave Precaution has been extended to the Master rank, if you experience a none lobbied AFK in game, you may be protected if you are able to attain gold medal or MVP status on match conclusion. This protection will prevent you from losing stars if the criteria are met, this may only take effect once per day. We have already released Leave Precaution early on and in the future, we may even release Leave Precaution for higher ranks, however, due to the highly competitive nature of the higher ranks and the lower leave rates, the Leave Precaution criteria will most likely be more stringent.

(4) We have revamped the Report Feedback system, the new Report Feedback will now be more concise and accurate.

As for the popular - MVP does not lose stars - a suggestion from everyone, previously we thought that this will cause players in game to pad their stats and contribute rarely to team play, or perhaps choose heroes that that are more suited to achieving good stats instead of ones that fit the team’s composition. This is why at the moment, we have put this on the back burner, at the same time we still welcome everyone to keep submitting their suggestions, we take all your feedback very seriously.

Post time 2017-10-27 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Haymecarinyo replied at 2017-10-27 04:21 AM
I think report system is being abused right now and something has to be done with that.

I am not th ...

Yeah I feel you man... but since I play all Hero and I dont main one... it doesnt bother me that much about which hero is needed for the team... :D
Anonymous user  Post time 2017-10-21 02:46 PM
"(At the same time we want to advise all players that you should only join a game when you know that you have a good network connection!)"

Mobile Legends, what do you mean when you put "exclamation mark (!)" just like that?
Both my friend & I were pretty sure that our MS were running well before we started the game.
But once we got into the battle, it went right up to 200MS which was so ridiculous. We tried switching to Data Usage instead of using Wifi, but nothing changed.
Do you mean that our country(SG) is that poorly developed? Isn't it obvious that it's due to the matching-issue (by pairing us up from other countries?) Some players are living so far away from us, & you might not it's their country's fault for having low connection issue.

Are you even aware that some players went AFK from start because we couldn't choose heroes we're good at?
Some players invited their friends on purpose so that they can be the first few persons to choose whichever heroes they want. It's literally unfair for those who play alone. Those who play alone always ended up being the last pick... like literally always being the last pick.
Majority of the female players play mages, & that's all. Like seriously, WTH?
Isn't it obvious 50percent of the players in ML were got carried to where they are now? They obviously couldn't play well.

If it's the cast, why not you guys put up an option (which role we might be choosing) first before matching us up?
So that everything got balanced (none of the side is lack of Tank, or fighter). It saves your time trying to figure out which heroes to nerf or buff (like seriously, ML?)
Making certain heroes so OP for a period of time is so stupid. Due to the idiotic "OP"/"Buff", some GrandMaster-players(who got into Epic recently) can only play 1 freaking hero (LIKE SERIOUSLY, WTH!!!)... they just want that particular hero (LOL?) & purposely screw everything up when they couldn't choose the hero they want, or got banned.

Like I said, just remove the chat in battle. What's the purpose of having the chat when players couldn't even understand English, & TBH, the translation isn't helping at all.
Some players are really toxic; they would rather spend time TYPING & SWEARING AT OTHERS instead of focusing on the game!!! & blame others for the lose.
Post time 2017-10-20 11:52 PM | Show all posts
I think they should also add damage to objective, this show how contributive you are in the game. The amount of damage dealt his either to tower or lord(if lord go taken it say you contribute on it). Some splitpusher don’t have a lot of kills but they probably influence how the game work the most. Pressure lane, kiting, engage and disengage, etc. currently some people have really bad stats because they got killed when splitpushing and distracting enemy, I think this shouldn’t happen and they should also show how contributive you are to reach the final goal and that’s to take enemy tower, giving medals because of kills isn’t really good since kills are to get enough time to push towers and doesn’t really contribute on winning by itself other than making you a munchkin, this might even make you be targeted even more.

What I’m saying is tower>kills
Why I’m saying this? This will also encourage the usage of some heroes that’s not popular and it will also make the game a lot more proper, currently from what I have seen all people do on lower elo and even high elo is getting kills but they never push tower. Resulting 10-0-3 or something like that but in the end they lose anyways since they don’t have any tower pushed and got really greedy for kills. This might also reduce the amount of feeder since they usually die from trying to get kills so they got good medal but in the end they died anyways, with damage dealt to objective there will be more ways to get higher medal other than getting kills.

I have had games where as even a chou tank, I need to push tower by myself because my teammates are really hungry for kills. They just jump in like there is no other time and die 1 vs 3-5... I’m taking objective that’s my reasoning and I have also said don’t overextend if they died from what they did that’s not my fault, this is what’s in their head from what I have seen kills>reasoning. If the game is real life, they would most likely get beaten up why is it different in a game...
Post time 2017-10-19 09:13 PM | Show all posts
Thank you for adjusting how the report system works. But, there are cases that a person still gets his/her credit score deducted just because he/she got mass reported by some players despite the good gameplay. Is this fixed as well?
Post time 2017-10-19 10:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by iamfeeder at 2017-10-19 10:30 PM

This is for those who afk'er, what abt those who affected by the action of afk'er on the team? Sure as hell this is not fair. This make those whose affected have to swallow the bitterness of the afk'er stupidity lads. Tell me how will dev handle this?
Post time 2017-10-19 11:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Great Adjustments
Post time 2017-10-20 01:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
            Lol
Post time 2017-10-20 01:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Not losing star of i got mvp.thats good.it Wil afect the team combo....but of i got assist as well??i think Wil not ..
Post time 2017-10-20 01:22 AM | Show all posts
Edited by goarweam at 2017-10-20 01:25 AM

"We still welcome everyone to keep submitting their suggestions, we take all your feedback very seriously."

Really?
When are you going to do something about your matchmaking system, queue system, and your code that controls winrates.
Post time 2017-10-20 05:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
how.will you know if their reports are appropriate?? like me yesterday im being afk for unlikely reason that your connection is not working well!! my wifi is full.but your ms is 265??? what is fucking happened?? then 5mins. before it came back to normal and after a few game again???? disconnected?? then ur improving the penalties?? why you cannot.improve your game network????? fuck.up!!!
Post time 2017-10-20 09:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello Mobile Legends! I would like to give a suggestion about Roger's Epic skin Dr Roger-o-Stein. The skin would look a lot more better if his lab coat was covered in blood so that it blends in with the Halloween theme. Please do consider my suggestion. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. ~ A Mobile Legends player
Post time 2017-10-20 12:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
you did not even listen to the clamor for a fix with your matchmaking system with regards to those who solo q!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 07:47 AM GMT+8