Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: MasterZeR0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update: AFK Penalty Adjustment

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-20 05:42 PM | Show all posts
i think you should improve better your server and i played and always lagging even though i have high speed boost internet i hope you can also check if there's a lag in your update before you released it in publicand change your server if there's a problem with that and everyday you should do maintenance works in your server.
Post time 2017-10-20 05:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
What about intentional feeding?
Post time 2017-10-20 11:52 PM | Show all posts
I think they should also add damage to objective, this show how contributive you are in the game. The amount of damage dealt his either to tower or lord(if lord go taken it say you contribute on it). Some splitpusher don’t have a lot of kills but they probably influence how the game work the most. Pressure lane, kiting, engage and disengage, etc. currently some people have really bad stats because they got killed when splitpushing and distracting enemy, I think this shouldn’t happen and they should also show how contributive you are to reach the final goal and that’s to take enemy tower, giving medals because of kills isn’t really good since kills are to get enough time to push towers and doesn’t really contribute on winning by itself other than making you a munchkin, this might even make you be targeted even more.

What I’m saying is tower>kills
Why I’m saying this? This will also encourage the usage of some heroes that’s not popular and it will also make the game a lot more proper, currently from what I have seen all people do on lower elo and even high elo is getting kills but they never push tower. Resulting 10-0-3 or something like that but in the end they lose anyways since they don’t have any tower pushed and got really greedy for kills. This might also reduce the amount of feeder since they usually die from trying to get kills so they got good medal but in the end they died anyways, with damage dealt to objective there will be more ways to get higher medal other than getting kills.

I have had games where as even a chou tank, I need to push tower by myself because my teammates are really hungry for kills. They just jump in like there is no other time and die 1 vs 3-5... I’m taking objective that’s my reasoning and I have also said don’t overextend if they died from what they did that’s not my fault, this is what’s in their head from what I have seen kills>reasoning. If the game is real life, they would most likely get beaten up why is it different in a game...
Post time 2017-10-20 11:53 PM | Show all posts
goarweam replied at 2017-10-20 01:22 AM
"We still welcome everyone to keep submitting their suggestions, we take all your feedback very seri ...

What do you mean, code that control win rate? Isn’t it just simple if ur good u get good WR and if ur bad u have bad WR?
Post time 2017-10-21 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Bandit replied at 2017-10-20 11:54 PM
What do you mean, code that control win rate? Isn’t it just simple if ur good u get good WR and i ...

It's not all black OR white.
If you're good and you always play with your team, you will definitely get godly winrate.
If you're good and you always play solo, you are in the mercy of the system.

But like I said, it's not always black or white, it's not always pro or noob, there are those like me who are in the above average category.
Post time 2017-10-21 12:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fuck moonton what kind fucking server u use ? Own problem cause me keep reconnecting then fine me afk !!!! Fuck shit
Post time 2017-10-21 06:45 AM | Show all posts
goarweam replied at 2017-10-21 12:16 AM
If you're good and you always play with your team, you will definitely ...

Then what’s the average soloq winrate and the prove of it?

I’m a soloq player and I have 70 win rate
Post time 2017-10-21 06:45 AM | Show all posts
goarweam replied at 2017-10-21 12:16 AM
If you're good and you always play with your team, you will definitely ...

Then what’s the average soloq winrate and the prove of it?

I’m a soloq player and I have 70 win rate
Post time 2017-10-21 01:55 PM | Show all posts
Bandit replied at 2017-10-20 11:52 PM
I think they should also add damage to objective, this show how contributive you are in the game. Th ...

just report them negative gameplay i hope they will punish those who did not play well just only killing enemies and farming
Anonymous user  Post time 2017-10-21 02:46 PM
"(At the same time we want to advise all players that you should only join a game when you know that you have a good network connection!)"

Mobile Legends, what do you mean when you put "exclamation mark (!)" just like that?
Both my friend & I were pretty sure that our MS were running well before we started the game.
But once we got into the battle, it went right up to 200MS which was so ridiculous. We tried switching to Data Usage instead of using Wifi, but nothing changed.
Do you mean that our country(SG) is that poorly developed? Isn't it obvious that it's due to the matching-issue (by pairing us up from other countries?) Some players are living so far away from us, & you might not it's their country's fault for having low connection issue.

Are you even aware that some players went AFK from start because we couldn't choose heroes we're good at?
Some players invited their friends on purpose so that they can be the first few persons to choose whichever heroes they want. It's literally unfair for those who play alone. Those who play alone always ended up being the last pick... like literally always being the last pick.
Majority of the female players play mages, & that's all. Like seriously, WTH?
Isn't it obvious 50percent of the players in ML were got carried to where they are now? They obviously couldn't play well.

If it's the cast, why not you guys put up an option (which role we might be choosing) first before matching us up?
So that everything got balanced (none of the side is lack of Tank, or fighter). It saves your time trying to figure out which heroes to nerf or buff (like seriously, ML?)
Making certain heroes so OP for a period of time is so stupid. Due to the idiotic "OP"/"Buff", some GrandMaster-players(who got into Epic recently) can only play 1 freaking hero (LIKE SERIOUSLY, WTH!!!)... they just want that particular hero (LOL?) & purposely screw everything up when they couldn't choose the hero they want, or got banned.

Like I said, just remove the chat in battle. What's the purpose of having the chat when players couldn't even understand English, & TBH, the translation isn't helping at all.
Some players are really toxic; they would rather spend time TYPING & SWEARING AT OTHERS instead of focusing on the game!!! & blame others for the lose.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 06:50 AM GMT+8