Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: MasterZeR0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update: AFK Penalty Adjustment

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-22 11:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Forget it moonton never hear you about this issue :)))))
Post time 2017-10-25 01:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
What if your reported because players are crybabies? Or for SWEARING oohhhh.
Post time 2017-10-25 01:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
What if your reported because players are crybabies? Or for SWEARING oohhhh.
Post time 2017-10-25 01:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why did it not post the rest of what I said?
Post time 2017-10-25 07:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
So far to point nr. 4 ..... rediculous (btw its from my gf accoun and she is an obsessed reporter)
Screenshot_2017-10-25-18-59-42.png
Post time 2017-10-26 04:49 AM | Show all posts
Srsly?????
Post time 2017-10-27 04:21 AM | Show all posts
I think report system is being abused right now and something has to be done with that.

I am not the best player but I consider my self a team player. But sometimes when in the last pick, you're forced to chose a hero base on what your team needs (I suggest blah blah blah). Luckily if you play with a group who knows each other and they did not like the way you play the game, you will be mass reported. They did not like the way you play, that's it. Doesn't matter if you played well.

Also, as a suggestion for you not to hold back on the no star deduction for mvp players, maybe you need to adjust how the MVP is categorized in the game. Don't just base it on kills made or no deaths, assist can be added or the overall impact of the player in that game. This way even a tank or support player can be an MVP to compete with the ADC.

Anyway, thank you for your continuous development in the game. It is far better from where this started. Keep working hard! Better gaming experience? we'll be there and it's because of you guys!
Post time 2017-10-27 08:35 AM | Show all posts
Haymecarinyo replied at 2017-10-27 04:21 AM
I think report system is being abused right now and something has to be done with that.

I am not th ...

Yeah I feel you man... but since I play all Hero and I dont main one... it doesnt bother me that much about which hero is needed for the team... :D
Post time 2017-10-27 10:11 AM | Show all posts
Guest 175.156.21.x replied at 2017-10-21 02:46 PM
Mobile Legends, what do you mean when you put "exclamation mark (!)" just like that?
Both my frien ...

Among all my friends in singapore, you are the only one with such issue. Please check your network connection, ML servers in singapore are functioning perfectly.
Post time 2017-10-27 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Could you please make the leftover of the protection point that we get would continue to the new after the last one has full and used to prevent loss of star because when I have about 10-20 points more to full, I would sometime get another 50 points for afk precaution and those another leftover would used and it just too waste to let the leftover to be used for something like that. I hope you would accept this suggestion.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-4 05:35 AM GMT+8