Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: MasterZeR0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update: AFK Penalty Adjustment

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-27 09:06 PM | Show all posts
troy01 replied at 2017-10-27 08:35 AM
Yeah I feel you man... but since I play all Hero and I dont main one... it doesnt bother me that m ...

That's what I did. Tried to play all heroes and adjust my pick based on what the team needs. That's why it's so frustrating when you adjust and played hard and you're unlucky to be teamed up with crappy players.

Oh well, that's part of every game. If all of us wins games, there's no more room for growth.
Post time 2017-10-27 09:14 PM | Show all posts
Haymecarinyo replied at 2017-10-27 09:06 PM
That's what I did. Tried to play all heroes and adjust my pick based on what the team needs. That' ...

There really is no room for growth if the system decides whether you lose or you win.
Post time 2017-10-27 10:19 PM | Show all posts
goarweam replied at 2017-10-27 09:14 PM
There really is no room for growth if the system decides whether you lose or you win.

System is not perfect, we as humans tend to discover thing as we move on. System is not made binary, if else has been introduced and gave us options.

We won't grow if we think that we don't. If the devs stop working for improvement, we would've been stucked with the old rules, penalty, heroes, and etc...

I know this is kind of frustrating but we can cross our fingers and hope that a better ML will be within our reach. :)
Post time 2017-10-28 06:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont like the idea to give one or two play a no star reduction..... Like today we had a game 4vs5 and all 4 active player were skilled in their role, not feeding and we ended up with almost 2:1kills on the enemy. In the end we were just not able to push towers and defend with one afk and lost. MVP, Gold,2silver. ..... Seems terribly unfair to me, to protect two. .... I would rather see the afk beeing deducted 3stars than i could have saved it ! . ....  ......
Post time 2017-10-30 02:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yea..it should be only the AFK player who got stars deducted 3 or 5 stars instead of the whole team! And no one except AFK player wil lose star after the match ended.. That's will make them behave next games if they don't wanna lose stars..i think
Post time 2017-10-30 02:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey! Let me suggest something Devs and GMs!
Post time 2017-10-30 02:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
why don't u guys make a vote poll regarding the AFK problem and Stars deduction..Only AFK player will lose 3 or 5 stars instead of the whole team! Something like that! then, u guys will know what ML users really want and how they feel about it..ok? How's fhat sound?
Post time 2017-10-30 05:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
credit point
Post time 2017-11-1 06:17 AM | Show all posts
I'm getting MVPs in most of my matches but I still think the idea of having the MvP not lose any star isn't really fair, esp to those who main supports like me.

What I have in mind is, if the team lose, we still get deducted by -1 star.
However, if the system has verified that there is 1 AFKer or an intentional feeder, the rest of the team will receive a +1 star via mail or a +1 protection if that was used. Of course this should only be on solo queue to avoid abuse unless the system has a strict requirements to what it considers AFK/intentional feeder then I guess a party of 2 or 3 can work.

A party of 5 however won't have any since they're the ones responsible for inviting people in their team.
Post time 2017-11-8 08:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why just not make the team mates not lost star. But the star protection will be back to 0 (zero) . For instance you have 300/500 star protection ,and since there is an afk/leaver and loses the game, star protection will activate even not full but it will still consume it  so it will be back to zero. Instead of giving us +50 point star protection which is not even enough for our effort and losing wr of heroes and stars
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-30 06:42 AM GMT+8