Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5197|Reply: 78
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Insane Fanny nerf incoming. Rip fanny and rip ML

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-19 11:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The next patch will kill fanny....

Steel Cable:the energy cost to proc Tornado Strike adjusted to be the same as Tornado Strike's original cost
Cut Throat:Energy cost increased by 10 points
Air Superiority:Fanny will only regen energy when using spells on champions with markers, basic attacks no longer regen energy

This is way too much in just one patch. This will kill fanny so hard, you have to play more than perfect now to have success with her. And even the best fanny users do many mistakes and regen their energy back with basic attacks if they can pull it off. Jesus Christ Iam a Fanny Main myself and this makes me really stop playing ML  and head over to other Moba games. Fanny is the only real reason why I enjoy this game. Moonton you should learn to balance a hero and not nerf it to the ground until they become useless.

Just for your information I have almost 3000 games and play this game since fanny really op. But now this makes fanny useless in my eyes.

So please moonton, do. something good for the fanny users so they can enjoy enjoy this hero once again.

Post time 2017-10-19 11:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
That nerf is needed to make game more balanced. With that fanny users can basically have infinite energy.
 Author| Post time 2017-10-20 12:01 AM | Show all posts
This is not a needed nerf, this is just a dead hero now which became useless and very weak.

At least they should buff her in another way like. Fountain can refill her energy just like mana on all other heros.
Post time 2017-10-20 12:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
let us see in the next patch and how pros will try to adjust it. heck, there probably will be a new gameplay from fanny
Post time 2017-10-20 12:47 AM | Show all posts
They should just remove Fanny from this game so that Fanny users can move on to other games.
Post time 2017-10-19 11:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
they kill hayabusa, fanny, saber and who isnnext? hope didnt touch natalia.

Comments

hayst sad lyf  Post time 2017-10-24 11:07 AM
Post time 2017-10-20 12:16 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
These seem a bit too much eh, especially the last part about her being unable to gain energy with basic attacks
Post time 2017-10-20 12:27 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lofus I have exactly the same opinion as you about it. Fanny is difficult to play anyway, and now they kill this champ totally. So they definitely can not do it !!! It is absolutely exaggerated and unnecessary
Post time 2017-10-20 12:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This is a hard nerf. Basically, Fanny will just fly around tge enemy once then back away to regen, let the team mates handle the enemies.. lol take note, last patch, Fanny's regen will decrease if she damage enemies in a short period of time(not sure about the exact wordings). Fanny is hard to use but with this patch, she is almost impossible to use. I'm practising hard in al so that I can use Fanny on RG and this shit happen. Lol On my old account, I only played her on classic, she was hard to play even in that state.. but now, How will I play Fanny? Lol
Post time 2017-10-20 01:59 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
She's always banned for a reason, I think she does need a slight nerf, this seems a bit excessive, but oh well, I use to main saber, till he was nerfed into the ground as well,  #ripassassins
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 03:28 AM GMT+8