Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Lofus
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Insane Fanny nerf incoming. Rip fanny and rip ML

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-20 05:13 AM | Show all posts
This nerf is not needed at all!
Fanny is balanced she doesn’t have infinite energy anymore!
This nerf is not needed! Fanny will be dead after this nerf
Post time 2017-10-20 05:18 AM | Show all posts
She used to be okay until people complaint fanny is dead. Dev kinda not see fanny always good no matter how much they nerf her previously. Till, that nightmare day she have infinite energy buff. What a BS. she can even kill whole team in starting game even her level is only 1.
Post time 2017-10-20 05:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Have you been playing before bloodlust axe ? .. that time fanny was balanced and pro players ruled her. ..... Now they just cant find a way make her fair.  
Post time 2017-10-20 08:00 AM | Show all posts
I would definitely going to change another moba game with this fucking fanny nerf
MAYBE MLBB WANT TO KILL FANNY -_-  
TO MOBILE LEGENDS BUG BUG I SUGGEST THAT FANNY ENERGY WILL REGEN 1 POINTS PER LAYER IN 1 MINUTE FOCKING NERF AND BUFF, NERFED AND BUG (OOPS) BUFF
Post time 2017-10-20 08:00 AM | Show all posts
I would definitely going to change another moba game with this fucking fanny nerf
TO MOBILE LEGENDS BUG BUG I SUGGEST THAT FANNY ENERGY WILL REGEN 1 POINTS PER LAYER IN 1 MINUTE FOCKING NERF AND BUFF, NERFED AND BUG (OOPS) BUFF GRRRRRRRRRR
Post time 2017-10-20 08:02 AM | Show all posts
EugeneH replied at 2017-10-20 12:47 AM
They should just remove Fanny from this game so that Fanny users can move on to other games.

TO MOBILE LEGENDS BUG BUG I SUGGEST THAT FANNY ENERGY WILL REGEN 1 POINTS PER LAYER IN 1 MINUTE FOCKING NERF AND BUFF, NERFED AND BUG (OOPS) BUFF HAYSSSSSSSSSSS
Post time 2017-10-20 09:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lofus replied at 2017-10-20 12:01 AM
This is not a needed nerf, this is just a dead hero now which became useless and very weak.

At leas ...

"Air Superiority:Fanny will only regen energy when using spells on champions with markers, basic attacks no longer regen energy"

Moonton, so hell-bent on getting rid of themselves from the business.
Post time 2017-10-20 09:06 AM | Show all posts
This AGAIN huh....  and they're gonna buff her again in the next patch after the drama about every Fanny users complaining
Post time 2017-10-20 09:13 AM | Show all posts
Lets welcome Fanny as she joins Moskov
Post time 2017-10-20 09:29 AM | Show all posts
HayabusaJr replied at 2017-10-19 11:56 PM
That nerf is needed to make game more balanced. With that fanny users can basically have infinite en ...

With this nerf I think it's still possible
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 12:25 AM GMT+8