Collapse the left

[Complaint] Insane Fanny nerf incoming. Rip fanny and rip ML

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-20 10:09 AM | Show all posts
She is now "balanced"
LOL! Moskov also balanced already.
Which hero needs to be balanced?
Post time 2017-10-20 10:41 AM | Show all posts
I am looking forward how zuan will use her. Always nerf then buff then nerf again..
Post time 2017-10-20 10:41 AM | Show all posts
I am looking forward how zuan will use her. Always nerf then buff then nerf again..
Post time 2017-10-20 10:57 AM | Show all posts
lol at this thread. you see no matter how much you nerf fanny, she will still always be more useful than those never almost heard heroes on RG (Hello Bane, Sun, and Alpha).  To be honest, I preferred the old Fanny than the one that we have now with a few tweaks. Infinite energy is OVERPOWERED no matter how much you see it, GL countering a Fanny with a good team structure.  you get pissed by a simple tweak FOR A SINGLE HERO yet don't give a crap about those forgotten ones.  where's justice?
Post time 2017-10-20 11:23 AM | Show all posts
This is wonderful news. Fanny too imbalance the hero. This hero urgently needs a nerf and more to do it. When a good Fanny player plays against me, it's simply impossible to do anything, even if the whole team plays very well.
Post time 2017-10-20 11:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
lol yea, people complained about fanny but are u in high elo? in high elo everybody banned fanny since fanny main at high elo are there anywhere. also before the patch is released, can you not be a dick? just watch zuan livestream when the new patch has been released. he/she will naturally adapted and if failed, then that mean fanny nerf is excessive
Post time 2017-10-20 12:23 PM | Show all posts
A nerf was needed but this was TOO MUCH
Post time 2017-10-20 12:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You always use fanny, and you said yourself "since fanny really op". My question is, what we do with op heroes?
Post time 2017-10-20 12:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You always use fanny, and you said yourself "since fanny really op". My question is, what we do with op heroes?
Post time 2017-10-20 03:57 PM | Show all posts
you just said fanny is op..so nerf is something to be expected. op heroes deserve to be nerf..nuff said
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 12:17 AM GMT+8