Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Lofus
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Insane Fanny nerf incoming. Rip fanny and rip ML

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-24 10:13 PM | Show all posts
Same, the 1st reason why I play this game is because they have Fanny. But now, they nerf her to death, so now I have no reason to play this game. Good bye Mlbb, R.I.P. Fanny Oct 2017.
Post time 2017-10-24 10:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Don’t be so rude. Nerf is needed to make game more balanced. Please understand. They are so many hero that been nerf but keep silent and not threaten to not play anymore.
Post time 2017-10-25 01:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i agree this nerf is not needed,because its hard to mastering her,first time i try this hero on custom 1 vs 5 and allmost 4 weeks,and yeah its hard(i think its fair that she Op(thats what they call),and then this fckin nerf coming
Post time 2017-10-25 01:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
MLBB developer make top globalnfanny stop playing,and i thinks its time to play another MOBA #Sorry for my bad english
Post time 2017-10-25 06:40 AM | Show all posts
People cry over Fanny's death, Its so sad. Condolence
Post time 2017-10-25 01:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
WHY DO YOU MOTHER FUCKING DEVELOPERS ALLWAYS NERF FANNY???!!?!?! HERO BALANCING?????!!! THATS BULL SHIT WHAT SO HERO BALANCED ABOUT THE NEW UPDATE?!?!  FANNY IS SUPPOSEDLY POWERFULL EARLY GAME ONLY BUT NOW NOT EVEN EARLY GAME CAN BE POSSIBLE FOR FANNY TO FIGHT IN.......... YOU GUYS ARE MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLES THAT DONT KNOW WHAT REAL HERO BALANCING IS FUCKERS..... YOU MLBB DEVELOPERS ALLWAYS LISTEN TO NOOBS THAT JUST START PLAYING THE GAME AND FIGHT PRO FANNY USERS......DID THE PRO'S COMPLAIN ABOUT FANNY??!?!?! FUCK NO.. CUZE THEY KNOW HOW TO COUNTER HER BUT YOU MLBB DEVELOPERS JUST THINK ABOUT NOOBS.       WILL YOU SEE NEW PLAYERS USE FANNY NOW ..... FUCK NO.       DIFFICULT HEROS SHOULD BE REWARDED WITH HIGH DAMAGE AND SKILL BUT NOW WTF DID YOU GUYS DO.......  THE DIFFICULT HEROS HAVE LOW DAMAGE AND SHIT BUT THE EASY TO USE HEROS LIKE ARGUS AND STUFF JUST HAVE EXTREAM DAMAGE!!!!!!!!! WTF YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DONT KNOW WHAT REAL HERO BALANCING IS..... STOP LISTENING TO NOOBS!!!!!!             ............... #savefanny
Post time 2017-10-25 01:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2017-10-20 09:13 AM
Lets welcome Fanny as she joins Moskov

Moskov still OP, its all just about someone behind those champions.
Post time 2017-10-25 01:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AMPASGAKGUNA replied at 2017-10-20 11:39 AM
lol yea, people complained about fanny but are u in high elo? in high elo everybody banned fanny sin ...

Even tzuan plays well, not every fanny users can fly like her.
Post time 2017-10-25 02:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Himarinoihara replied at 2017-10-25 01:32 PM
WHY DO YOU MOTHER FUCKING DEVELOPERS ALLWAYS NERF FANNY???!!?!?! HERO BALANCING?????!!! THATS BULL S ...

Best comment in this thread should bs bumped and let those whinners read this, you are just fail to counter her thats the main reason they asked nerf for fanny.
Post time 2017-10-25 05:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
savefanny
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 10:40 AM GMT+8