Register now.
Author: Lofus
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Insane Fanny nerf incoming. Rip fanny and rip ML

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-23 11:28 AM | Show all posts
bad news
Post time 2017-10-23 06:45 PM | Show all posts
I believe that after this nerf, their will be buff.Have patience. Lets see in the next patch
Post time 2017-10-24 12:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Even if they want to nerf Fanny, they should just nerf her dmg not her energy regen
Post time 2017-10-24 04:50 AM | Show all posts
Understand your frustration but with your skill level, you can make way through it and better yet device a new meta yourself.
Post time 2017-10-24 12:31 PM | Show all posts
there is always a nerf for fanny. you guys has just made a mind to make her useless, if she is the highest difficult player to handle then there should also be some advantages for her when one learn it,SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON HER ONLY TO HANDLE HER AND THEN ALSO SHE IS USELESS.before also she was useless in late game and now she is useless in early game
Post time 2017-10-24 06:29 PM | Show all posts
WORST NERF I DONT USE FANNY STILL I SAY THEY SHULD NOT NERF FANNY SHE IS REALLY NOT OP
Post time 2017-10-24 06:30 PM | Show all posts
THEY SHOULD NERF KAGURA HARLEY AND THE ODETTE PASSIVE IT DOES VERY HIGH DAMAGE
Post time 2017-10-24 06:33 PM | Show all posts
DEVS DONT KNOW HOW TO BALANCE THESE DEVS R JUST NERFING WEAK PLAYERS AND BUFFING STRONG PLAYERS USELESS GAME THIS GAME WAS BESTMOBILE MOBA BUT NOW....IT LOOKS TRASH.LEARN HOW TO BALANCE HEROES NERF THE KAGURA AND ODETTE FIRST THEN BUFF ASSASINS AND MARKSMAN OR JUST DIE
Post time 2017-10-24 06:34 PM | Show all posts
IM SURE 1000 PLAYERS WILL QUIT THIS GAME
Post time 2017-10-24 07:19 PM | Show all posts
She got nerfed but players who uses Fanny finds it useless they still find her op and I still find her op as well. Why not give it a try? Instead of complaining and giving rants about a nerf that heroes deserve to make the game more balanced + make underrated heroes be used again. Someone says she's more better in this new patch, I did a ranked game at Mythic Glory DIV and ppl still find her op.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 04:33 PM GMT+8