Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 46794|Reply: 42
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update: Lolita Rework

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-21 12:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi everyone, it’s me, Arnold, I am in charge of the in-game hero and combat balancing. Currently, we have redesigned the hero, Lolita. From the 47 current heroes available, she has a rather low pick rate, and her previous design also had quite a few imperfections. She’s also a tank which doesn’t help her pick rate either, not to mention her rather lack of useful utility within team fight circumstances. Her skills also felt unresponsive and would sync poorly with each other, also her first skill lacked viability which is why we have decided to totally redesign this cute hero.

The new Lolita will still retain her old Tank/Support role but her abilities have been adjusted as so:
1. 1st skill has been remade. The first skill now has become double dash mobility skill. The 1st skill’s directional dash is designed to be in sync with the 2nd skill’s shield, allowing Lolita to more easily position herself within team fights to cast her 2nd skill.  After the first dash is used, she can dash again after selecting a target to stun and slow them. The first dash’s sticking ability has been kept and the difficulty has been substantially toned down.

2. 2nd ability has been buffed. After Guardian Bulwark is lowered, Lolita may fire out the stored energy at enemies, the first enemy hit along their surrounding targets within a small range will be struck for damage (the more projectiles and basic attacks blocked, the more damage the stored energy will do). Now this skill has a very useful mechanic during team fights.

3. Adjusted ultimate mechanics. Now during the ultimate’s casting, it can be cast again to immediately fire it off, the longer the charge, the higher the damage. Max charge will cause enemies to be stunned for 2 seconds. We have removed the ultimate’s energy-related mechanics.

4. Optimization of passive’s appearance. The previous passive skill lack any appearance, it made it hard to know when you will get a shield, or when you can give allies a shield. This is we have added an appearance for the passive, allowing players to more conveniently use their passive’s features.

5. Lolita has grown up. No longer a little girl, she’s now a strong independent and cute woman, who wields her hammer without any effort, do you dare to try her out?

We will end it here, anything else about Lolita will be up to you to find out.

Happy gaming!

Anonymous user  Post time 2017-10-21 12:21 PM
why do you always remodel female hero to look more appealing/mature?
i like my little cat elf nana
i like my little girl lolita

just give the design variation on hero model
Post time 2017-10-22 08:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why have u always neglected Bane? You said earlier that u will remake Bane
Post time 2017-10-22 01:31 PM | Show all posts
Finally, i reason to start using Lolita again. Nice job Dev.
Post time 2017-10-22 08:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
But since then, so many heroes and remake get done. Bane is still neglected with only 1 skin. Out of ideas? U can simply change healing spell to inner vitality boost with an healing aura around Bane. And that aura imparts some effect on ultimate spell like slowing! Boom!
Post time 2017-10-24 12:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
please bring back alucard's second skill. which is able to move around while spinning. at least he can deal damage a bit + lifesteal when trying to escape. don't make him immune. its op. just bring back his old skill. come on dev. minor change to him wont effect the game balance.
Post time 2017-10-21 02:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I am excited
Post time 2017-10-21 12:39 PM | Show all posts
Check
Post time 2017-10-21 02:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Omg I loved the Lolita rework, and I wait patiently for the Natalia and Alice Rework too
Post time 2017-10-22 12:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Guest 203.130.250.x replied at 2017-10-21 12:21 PM
why do you always remodel female hero to look more appealing/mature?
i like my little cat elf nana
i ...

Perhaps they don't want to condone and depict killing underages in their game.
Post time 2017-10-22 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Oh yeah. I'm looking forward to this!

Anonymous user  Post time 2017-10-22 07:23 PM
i,like freya
Anonymous user  Post time 2017-10-22 07:23 PM
i,like freya
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-5 07:36 PM GMT+8