Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1157|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Request] Please punish "n00bs" by blocking ranked matchmaking for them.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-2-9 03:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello-the thing is,i am very tired of playing with obvious ignorant,non thinking,unskilled players.I have reached legend rank-somehow,after that i kept loosing and now i am epic 2,cant get out of there anymore,if this is going to happen further more i will loose my interest for this game-in fact i am loosing it right now but i still hope that matchmaking will be fair not legend with warriors and so on.In fact i think every fairly good player who cant get trusted party,eventually will loose any interest in this ignorant game.
Also it really matters to punish ignorant,afk and just unskilled players-so game needs one more report point-like report for being "Noob""Bad player",because usually-more than i could ever imagine,at least one total "brick" in game who fails all the team-usualy there are more-sometimes i even think that whole team just started to play game-only question is how they can be matched with legend rank?
I think very good punishment would be ban for a week from ranked play-so they could keep playing non ranked games and improve their skills.
One more thing,that bothers me-half of the fight is already lost in lobby when there are some ignorants who can pick 3 assassins 3 adc,no tank and so on-i understand that this is inevidable-but why there is'nt "evacuation" button-if stuff like this happens-so everyone could refuse to play with people like that and leave matchmaking and break the deal-so being said.
Also-would be nice if reported persons actually get punishment-not just notification in my mailbox.
Anyway i know there are lots of people who share my pain,and i really hope that this issue will be solved somehow.
Thank you for your time.
Post time 2017-2-9 07:48 AM | Show all posts
Dear Hellspitx,you can get a party to play with you in the rank game so you wont lose a rank game easily.About the matching system,we will fix it soon.About the report system to noob player,we are sorry we cant do it,because you cant blame a player report a player just because he noob,hope you can understand it.If the player always die,you can try to report him for feeding.Thanks for your response.
Post time 2017-2-9 08:24 AM | Show all posts
I would like to suggest a function to block players so that we will not match up with such players again. This way we are not punishing the new players and it also helps to improve the match making for the better players.
Post time 2017-2-9 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Hi Phodo! Currently, there is a certain range for players to match up in the Rank Games. This is to avoid players with huge discrepancies in rank to match up with each other. We can't control if a supposed high ranking players performs poorly on a given game. There might be external factors involved.

Bur please do remember that players started off somewhere. Even pro players might have been noobs once before ;)

We thank you for your suggestion! :)
 Author| Post time 2017-2-9 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Pipol005 replied at 2017-2-9 10:59
Hi Phodo! Currently, there is a certain range for players to match up in the Rank Games. This is to  ...

And that is why i suggest punishment sytem that is very soft-only by blocking access to ranked matches for a week or at least 2 days-that will improve quality of ranked gameplay.There is still non ranked matches where everyone can improve their skills.Bad performance of high ranked players most lilkley is due to their ignorance and picking new-just bought characters-and have no idea how to play with it and ofcourse wrongly picked characters to suit each other.so people just don't care about others and pick whatever they want wihout any thoughts about consequences of their choice.This is teamplay game afterall.
And what do you mean by "Phodo"? Is that some kind of insult?
Post time 2017-2-9 06:58 PM | Show all posts
Hellspitx replied at 2017-2-9 18:49
And that is why i suggest punishment sytem that is very soft-only by blocking access to ranked mat ...

Dear Hellspitx,we will improve our reporting system in the future,dont worry about it.And about the Phodo,it just others player name in forum,not saying you.Hope you can understand and thanks for your response.
 Author| Post time 2017-2-9 07:01 PM | Show all posts
Pipol005 replied at 2017-2-9 10:59
Hi Phodo! Currently, there is a certain range for players to match up in the Rank Games. This is to  ...

And about that range you said-those are lies.Friend requests after battles are huge and i can see their ranks-somehow mostly there are elites,warriors,grand masters - nice range i'd say LOL-range called "norange" :D
Ugh-and also as i already said,there should be escape button in lobby,because we are forced to play with random players who pick whatever they want and dont give a c..p about others or outcome of battle-if you can't punish them-at least give opportunity to people who'd like to avoid playing with them without loosing stars and ranks by wasting time and nerves seeing how some teammates fail whole team-which could be avoided already in lobby.
 Author| Post time 2017-2-9 07:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Hellspitx at 2017-2-9 19:07
heixue replied at 2017-2-9 18:58
Dear Hellspitx,we will improve our reporting system in the future,dont worry about it.And about th ...

Ok-thak you for your quick response.Somehow i did'nt notice there are more replies in this thread,that's why i did'nt see Phodo :)
Post time 2017-2-9 07:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
REMOVE SURRENDER OPTION PLEASE
Post time 2017-2-10 06:59 AM | Show all posts
yocam02 replied at 2017-2-9 19:51
REMOVE SURRENDER OPTION PLEASE

Dear yocam02,we cannot do so,sorry for that.Hope you can understand it and thanks for your response.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-7 02:32 PM GMT+8