Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: superlaser97
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] What do you think about the new Lolita Remake?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-27 05:25 AM | Show all posts
superlaser97 replied at 2017-10-26 04:33 PM
I feel her first skill is more reliable now, not to say that it's really good, but she is very fle ...

I agree. She can counter initiate better now using her first skill. Can counter odette and gord's ult pretty good.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-27 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Great rework! Before it, I don't know how to use her. Just walking around and do nothing But now, she's more actives and contributes a lot to my team Thx devs

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-27 11:16 AM | Show all posts
Her skin... shes no longer sitting on her hammer...
I WANT THE GIANT HAMMER

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-27 11:24 AM | Show all posts
superlaser97 replied at 2017-10-26 06:43 PM
I am updating my guide, so you can read about how to maximize her skills soon :)

Do u like the new Lolita? I havent try it myself

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-10-27 11:31 AM | Show all posts
Zombie78 replied at 2017-10-27 11:24 AM
Do u like the new Lolita? I havent try it myself

Yeah i quite like it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-27 11:43 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
spamming the new lolita
IMG_9436.PNG

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-27 08:06 PM | Show all posts
I like the remake! Just don't like the new entrance.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-27 08:28 PM | Show all posts
Her hammer got nerfed, it's now a smol hammer.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-28 02:52 AM | Show all posts
I've used Lolita in roughly 100 plus matches and my buddy mains her. We have discussed the reword and while we both agree that the ult is better and the second skill after the shield is useful, neither of us care much for the first skill. We both made great use of the double hammer stun that the old lolita had. I know that the dev's probably won't change it back, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

As for the reason why we loved the double hammer stun; it helped to make Lolita an all around balanced hero. She could fend off ranged attacks with shield, slow with ult, and then stun any fighter or assassin that came in to clean up or initiate by using the double hammer. You could also snipe an enemy that was running away, which was very useful. Now she is designed to be in the fight with a skill somewhat similar to hilda's 3combo. Its not bad. But it doesn't allow for the versatility that the old lolita had.

That being said, I like the rework on her character model and the skill effects. I love the stun addition on the ult (although I hate the fact that its harder to flicker ult now). And the post shield AOE hammer is pretty nice. IMO i'd make it to where you could cancel the shield when you want to by hitting the skill again and then put a stun on her follow up hammer that effects only the person struck by the skill shot.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-28 05:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi superlaser ( I said one million of times I lived your Lolita guide) I loved and Hated at same time, I like the new hero model, some models of heroes are very ugly, awating for Alice and Natalia rework soon, I dont liked they removed the magical damage of her skills, Idk, but somehow Ap tanks are more useful in the game like Lolita, johnson and GK, I don't say the other tanks are bad,andI dont liked they add mana to her, And I dint know she is more easy or gard to use, what do you think superlaser? (Have you akready write the guide to the new lolita? Because this link send ne to a blank page)

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 06:04 AM GMT+8